NOTE FROM JTB AND OILERMAN (BUMPED THREAD FROM OVER FOUR YEARS AGO*)

Kevin Ryan

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It won't. I get messages quite often from people trying to either buy the site or pay to post content on it. I'd never even think about it. I'm also 100% against any advertising for people who registe

CTF is close on some things but not so close on some other things...... The site went down, I knew nothing about why, like everyone else. I talked/texted JTB and he told me they were working on getti

Posted Images

That dude is not fat. But it's interesting how personally he took the claims. I'm guessing he has struggled with weight at some point and so he was sensitive about it. But 5'11 180 lbs is not fat, really. I've been at that weight and still looked thin. Depends on body types, I guess. Right now, I'm down to about 160 and much more fit (at 5'11). He's got a bit of pooch in the gut, but whatever. It's minimal by comparison to really overweight people. 

Most likely, and many people are saying this indirectly, he had other issues going on in his life that led him to overreact to all of this. 

48 minutes ago, Alcibiades said:

That dude is not fat. But it's interesting how personally he took the claims. I'm guessing he has struggled with weight at some point and so he was sensitive about it. But 5'11 180 lbs is not fat, really. I've been at that weight and still looked thin. Depends on body types, I guess. Right now, I'm down to about 160 and much more fit (at 5'11). He's got a bit of pooch in the gut, but whatever. It's minimal by comparison to really overweight people. 

Most likely, and many people are saying this indirectly, he had other issues going on in his life that led him to overreact to all of this. 

Considering his earlier date error, he probably meant 4'11 280

He's fat, he's just not obese. His face is fat and his overall body is soft. Basically a fat soft trust fund baby. He's living off the money from the family business his father built and his brother runs, he has no purpose in life. He's a richer version of John C. Reilly in Step Brothers. 

• 4 years later...
On 6/6/2011 at 2:24 PM, Kevin Ryan said:

The board is free to read and free to post. There will be some premium stories on the site, but it won't prevent you from having the same conversations you've been having with JTB and Oilerman in the past.

I like how this guy kept dropping Oilerman's name behind every official statement...

33 minutes ago, japan said:

I like how this guy kept dropping Oilerman's name behind every official statement...

Oman went all red wedding all that dude "Actually I had nothing to do with it, JTB was pushing the merger....." 

On 4/12/2017 at 7:59 AM, Alcibiades said:

Except while he may have been 5'11 there is no way he was 180. Kinda like how Trump got a doctor to say he was a healthy 230 lb when everyone could tell he was 300+.

Edited by WG53

On 9/18/2015 at 8:07 PM, OILERMAN said:

CTF is close on some things but not so close on some other things......

The site went down, I knew nothing about why, like everyone else. I talked/texted JTB and he told me they were working on getting it back up. Then it started taking way too long to get back online and I didn't know what was going on. It seems JTB was super busy at work, at least that's what he told me, and I really wasn't finding out new info. This site sprang up and Guru said he just wanted it temp until JTB got online. 

At some point JTB told me he was talking to Terry about putting the board on there. If there was a monetary deal I was never told. I paid for half the site in the early days but JTB pretty much refused to take money from me after a while and ran the board himself. I felt it was JTB's site and if he sold it or got money I wasn't owed anything.

I believe Terry and the other guy wanted me in the deal and thought I'd help get the board to go a long with the move. I thought it was odd they were asking me if I was OK with it, I'm not the owner. All I care about is getting the forum back up, I was already having withdraws and getting physically ill. It was casually asked to me if I was OK with the forum moving over there and I said as long as we get the board back up I'm fine. Then all of the sudden they release some official looking post with my name on it, along with JTB.

After that statement was released CTF starts PMing me ripping into me for signing off on the deal. It was nothing like that, my name was used on this official statement that I didn't even know was written. I actually saw CTF's message before the statement. I just think those guys thought putting my name on it would influence the masses(understandable).

JTB was burned out and not posting and I was still cool with him, I didn't think he did anything wrong so when I saw the choice of staying here or going I obviously stayed.

It was awesome watching everyone rise up and crush the hostile takeover.

Guru has taken the site to a whole new level and in the end it all worked out for the best.

@abenjami nailed it lol