Buccaneers QB Jameis Winston braces for a suspension (Update: Suspended 3 Games)

I think we'll never know for sure. The team clearly had a vested interested in making it appear they were always all in on Mariota. Everyone knew Winston was going #1. 

Isn't a big reason we know about who wanted whom in the VY, Cutler, and Leinart draft because Reese and Fisher are such big talkers (and friendly with Nashville media) and, well, Bud is dead.

It's not like Whiz and Webster are friendly or self promoters and AAS is probably not dying for a long time.

Edited by Titans279

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So he basically admitted it happened and blames alcohol. ?   "Uncharacteristic?"   What a joke. He's exactly who we thought he was.

I will always be grateful to the Bucs for tanking that last quarter to obtain the #1 pick. 

Please don't do this here. We have a Politics forum. Keep this crap out of here.   BOARD OMBUDSMAN FINAL RULING

49 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

I think we would have taken Mariota even if we had the first pick that year.

I think we would have taken Winston if the Bucs took Mariota.  I remember Bill Polian saying Mariota was going to be great and he would be his #1 pick, but the majority of pundits chose Winston.  Winston's downside was "maturity."  

38 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

This is almost funny it is so stupid.  Granted, drugging a woman and raping her is despicable.  So you are saying it wouldn't be that despicable (how dare you say so) that Winston rapes  them when they aren't drugged  (yea, the more honorable thing to do).

So yea dammit, what a disgrace.  Keep to the facts.  Jamais has more class than that.  He only rapes without drugs.  What a moral guy. 

No, I am clearly stating that saying that someone is raping all these (several more as originally stated by Russ and obviously you) women is an absolutely deplorable thing to do simply on a hunch.

Edited by wiscotitansfan

2 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Huh? That has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

It is insane that you are all for spreading completely fabricated rape allegations

That is his m.o. in every discussion. Nothing new there.

I dislike the kid, but for the record he wasn't that big of a deal in Tallahassee when the incident occurred, he had yet to even start a game, and the girls blood test showed no evidence of roofies or anything else despite her claims.

3 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

And the Bucs 2018 is already over before it started

First 3 games

@NO

PHI

PIT

Could easily be 0-3 to start the season. Then they play @CHI. @ATL, CLE, @CIN, @CAR

Yes they are fucked. Even with Winston still think they go 0-3