Self Righteous prick turns out to be sexual deviant

Titans_Win_Again

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's funny how certain posters here believe every story written about the Clintons or Obama.  But now they require "conclusive proof" while reading a story about a Republican.

How much of a creepy perv do you have to be to get banned from a mall? 

So called Christians defending and voting for a pedophile is now the republican version of draining the swamp.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Dating 16 yr olds wasn't all right back then, that's why his creeper ass was banned from the mall

I am surprised no high school jocks beat on him.  Perhaps they were scared because he was in the district attorney office but in my high school, if a creep in his 30s was hanging out at high school football games or the mall, trying to pick up high school girls, guys would have beat the hell out of him. Most steroid-using jocks looked for petty excuses to start fights. No way they would turn down the chance at a fight and took like chivalrous at the same time.  In my high school, I do think him being in the DA office would have made them hold back. 

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

Who said that?  You just made my point.  It is all or nothing for some.  He is either innocent or a total pervert who should face the death penalty.  Gee, maybe it is somewhere in the middle.  Ya think?  If these girls mothers approved of him going out with their 16 yr olds maybe we should hang them as well. 

Oh wait, is that Bill Clinton using cigars on a young intern?  Never mind, he is one of us. Besides, men will be men ha ha ha ha.

No Sox. He's either guilty and should pay for it or is innocent and has done nothing wrong. There is no middle.Just because you desperately need there to be a middle (for political purposes) doesn't mean there is one.  Are you suggesting that one can just kinda molest a 14 year old? You either molested a kid or you didn't. Roy Moore did.  And btw, there are horrible people out there who prostitute their own children to men for a quick buck but that doesn't absolve the fucking perverts who partake.Same goes for the retarded mothers who allowed Moore to sleep with their daughters. Stop trying to split ball hairs and be a man about it. You're either defending a sexual abuser or not. I know I'm not equivocating about it. Are you?

My brother lives in Alabama and his father-in-law works for the GOP there.

He (the FIL) said rumors of Moore liking young girls have always been around but it doesn't matter. Alabama would rather elect a pedophile than a Democrat.

6 minutes ago, T-RAC said:

My brother lives in Alabama and his father-in-law works for the GOP there.

He (the FIL) said rumors of Moore liking young girls have always been around but it doesn't matter. Alabama would rather elect a pedophile than a Democrat.

I live in AL. we'll see. the race was close before this stuff came out and VA swung way left b/c polls underestimated Dem turnout. I'm not confident by any means but we'll see how it goes. It's at least close enough that the GOP is very nervous.

2 hours ago, Soxcat said:

She could be making the whole thing up and again, why now?  After 40 years? 

These women probably just wanted to live their lives and not deal with this shit. Cold calling the NY Times to tell them how you were sexually abused is not a step many people would take. These stories came out because reporters went down to Alabama to look into an extremely controversial Senate candidate, standard procedure for any major news outlet. Rumors of Moore's escapades had apparently been swirling around for decades but no one had put in the effort to track down the individual women and get their stories on the record. Reporters doing their job was the catalyst to this.

Dude was supposedly in his 30's --- shit even in Alabama that's weird to me... I could see a college kid meeting some girls that look and are acting older then 16 or even 14 but to me that is the way times have changed in the last 10-15 years where girls look and try to look older... Back in this era it seems willy nilly or the times in Alabama were something like in the dark ages... I just don't buy Moore's stance especially after 8 women have accused him --- where the heck were the parents and police...

3 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Who said that?  You just made my point.  It is all or nothing for some.  He is either innocent or a total pervert who should face the death penalty.  Gee, maybe it is somewhere in the middle.  Ya think?  If these girls mothers approved of him going out with their 16 yr olds maybe we should hang them as well. 

Oh wait, is that Bill Clinton using cigars on a young intern?  Never mind, he is one of us. Besides, men will be men ha ha ha ha.

Soxcat.  Let it go man.  Go read what these women are actually saying.  They have names and families.  There is a ton of corroborating witnesses and it all lines up.  He did it.  You know he did it.  Do you really want to sacrifice yourself on the alter of a pedophile?

It's okay to dislike what Clinton did AND dislike what Roy Moore did.  

Edited by Justafan

the 14yr old, then Beverly Young Nelson's televised statement (she was snot crying ffs), then the calling a girl out of her high school classroom, plus the mall stories,... on top of his outlaw pious image & a few questionable opinions from the bench -- it's a complete nightmare.  The repub brand was so sullied by this that Gergen was completely flustered even discussing repub reactions and next steps.  He honestly was struggling and repulsed to understand how an individual can so blatantly put himself above the team (repub, conservative, whatever)

6 minutes ago, thor said:

Dude was supposedly in his 30's --- shit even in Alabama that's weird to me... I could see a college kid meeting some girls that look and are acting older then 16 or even 14 but to me that is the way times have changed in the last 10-15 years where girls look and try to look older... Back in this era it seems willy nilly or the times in Alabama were something like in the dark ages... I just don't buy Moore's stance especially after 8 women have accused him --- where the heck were the parents and police...

The parents were negligent in allowing a grown ass man get on top of their young daughters. Fuck did they think Moore was doing with them? Drinking sodies at the ole burger shoppe followed by a clean game of charades? Moore was a very powerful man and they either wanted something from him or were too afraid of him to say no. Either way, they abdicated their role as parents.

3 hours ago, Omar said:

Does anyone honestly think any of the repubs would even remotely speak out against him if there was any doubt? 

What a stupid fucking comment... dem mentality... You should look into your own tribes past before throwing stones at anyone...