Self Righteous prick turns out to be sexual deviant

Titans_Win_Again

A woman alleged that Roy Moore, the Republican nominee for Senate in Alabama, sexually assaulted her when she was 14 years old, the Washington Post reports. Moore was 32 at the time.

The allegations: Leigh Corfman says that Moore picked her up one day (after previously meeting her outside a courthouse in Alabama when she was accompanied by her mother) and drove her to his house in the woods. He allegedly kissed her and complimented her looks. On another visit to his home, she claims Moore took off her pants and shirt, as well as his own clothes, and touched her over her underpants and bra. She also said Moore directed her hand to touch him over his underwear. 

"I wanted it over with — I wanted out," Corfman told the Post she was thinking at the time of the encounter. "Please just get this over with. Whatever this is, just get it over."

Three other women told WashPost that Moore made advances toward them when they were 16, 17, and 18 years old. Moore was in his 30s and asked them all on dates, allegedly kissing at least two of them.

https://www.axios.com/roy-moore-sexual-assault-allegations-2508125967.html

HAhahahaahahahaaahaaahahahaahahah

"an Alabama elections spokesperson told Wash Post's Aaron Blake that it's "too late" to remove Moore from the ballot."

eheehehehehehehhehhe

Hannity and the Fox propaganda crew covered the Weinstein allegations non stop for weeks, let's see if they call this "Fake News" or just outright ignore it.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's funny how certain posters here believe every story written about the Clintons or Obama.  But now they require "conclusive proof" while reading a story about a Republican.

How much of a creepy perv do you have to be to get banned from a mall? 

So called Christians defending and voting for a pedophile is now the republican version of draining the swamp.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Titans_Win_Again said:

Hannity and the Fox propaganda crew covered the Weinstein allegations non stop for weeks, let's see if they call this "Fake News" or just outright ignore it.

You know the answer to this.  

Fox News = Propaganda Machine.  Their viewers don't watch any other news channel, so they probably won't find out about it.

41 minutes ago, Titans_Win_Again said:

let's see if they call this "Fake News" or just outright ignore it.

Checks FoxNews...

Harvey Weinstein allegations, Kevin Spacey allegations, Louis CK allegations, Charlie Sheen allegations, Jeremy Piven allegations...

Nope. Nothing about the Roy Moore allegations.

https://politicalwire.com/2017/11/09/extra-bonus-quote-day-100/

“Take Joseph and Mary. Mary was a teenager and Joseph was an adult carpenter. They became parents of Jesus. There’s just nothing immoral or illegal here. Maybe just a little bit unusual.”

— Alabama state auditor Jim Ziegler (R), quoted by the Washington Examiner, defending Alabama U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore (R), who is accused of initiating sexual relationswith teenage girls

1 hour ago, T-RAC said:

Checks FoxNews...

Nope. Nothing about the Roy Moore allegations.

Thanks for the tip, I just did.

Front page of Fox news.com, at the top of the page:

929cbff36a958d8ffa40a13e9c87c230.jpg

ROY MOORE UNDER FIRE

Senate hopeful decries woman's claim he touched her at 14 as GOP lawmakers signal outrage

National figures, lawmakers react to bombshell report about Roy Moore

4:52Moore urged to quit race if Washington Post report is true

Who is Roy Moore?

McConnell: If sex allegations are true, Roy Moore must end Senate campaign

Large photo, 4 articles, extensive coverage.

Again, thanks for the tip.  I wouldn't have known about this otherwise.

lol

Just now, TitanDuckFan said:

Thanks for the tip, I just did.

Front page of Fox news.com, at the top of the page:

Large photo, 4 articles, extensive coverage.

Again, thanks for the tip.  I wouldn't have known about this otherwise.

lol

Saw that too when I was looking at the Carrier piece.  Focused on denial when I clicked, but definitely front and center.

And you bet McConnell wants him out ASAP.   I still doubt it matters (meaning bet he still would win - it Bama, probably bonus points if it were his sister), but for the Repubs to lose a Senate seat to a Dem in BAMA is pretty much unthinkable right now.  They can just run a pig (which is actually a bit what they are doing it seems) and win the state.  It would take back lash like the current media wave against sex abuse, or maybe if Moore kneeled during an anthem or something, for them not to win.  Better for the RNC if they nip this in the bud and move on to a neutral generic guy.  Don't think they really loved Moore or Strange, which makes me wonder if this is an opportunity for them to stick their guy in there, or would it be Strange?  Either national party would be thinking same way.

5 minutes ago, chef said:

All he has to do is deny it.  That's good enough.

He doesn’t really even need to do that. Trump didn’t deny his “locker room talk”. Mark Sanford didn’t deny cheating on his wife or lying about it. Scott DesJarlais didn’t deny trying to get his girlfriend on the side to have an abortion. 

All 3 of these guys are currently serving in DC. I’m sure there are other examples...

Just now, Starkiller said:

He doesn’t really even need to do that. Trump didn’t deny his “locker room talk”. Mark Sanford didn’t deny cheating on his wife or lying about it. Scott DesJarlais didn’t deny trying to get his girlfriend on the side to have an abortion. 

All 3 of these guys are currently serving in DC. I’m sure there are other examples...

Par for the course.  Funny now that you've got a set there, Sanford looks not quite as bad.  To me it was mainly about potential misuse of gov't funds to cover up his affair.  Which should in and of itself be a big enough No No to get you booted.  You don't go to jail for an affair though.  Sexual assault, even in minor forms, however, is a different story.  And DesJarlais is just a massive hypocrite.  His steaming cup of BS just runneth over.

2 minutes ago, patsplat said:

I suppose Roy Moore wasn't under fire until Mitch McConnell released a statement about the allegations.  Until then, it was all Fake News.

Well, McConnell did spend big money trying to defeat Moore.

One would think if this story was out there, McConnell would have found it first.