Self Righteous prick turns out to be sexual deviant

Titans_Win_Again

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's funny how certain posters here believe every story written about the Clintons or Obama.  But now they require "conclusive proof" while reading a story about a Republican.

How much of a creepy perv do you have to be to get banned from a mall? 

So called Christians defending and voting for a pedophile is now the republican version of draining the swamp.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, thor said:

What a stupid fucking comment... dem mentality... You should look into your own tribes past before throwing stones at anyone...

Once again tough guy..I am a completely impartial, open minded, liberal on some things, conservative on others, not a sheep to either joke of a party. I have the intelligence to form my own opinions on each topic, and not be blinded by any party loyalty, like you and and many others on here, on both sides. 

That being said, my statement on that topic goes to either party..neither one of which would speak out so strongly on "allegations" unless there was a lot of smoke that they thought would eventually see the light of day.

Not trying to ruffle your jihadic loyalty to your repub party, it was a general statement about how I percieve all the idiots in DC, and how they operate. 

8 minutes ago, Omar said:

Once again tough guy..I am a completely impartial, open minded, liberal on some things, conservative on others, not a sheep to either joke of a party. I have the intelligence to form my own opinions on each topic, and not be blinded by any party loyalty, like you and and many others on here, on both sides. 

That being said, my statement on that topic goes to either party..neither one of which would speak out so strongly on "allegations" unless there was a lot of smoke that they thought would eventually see the light of day.

Not trying to ruffle your jihadic loyalty to your repub party, it was a general statement about how I percieve all the idiots in DC, and how they operate. 

Your comment proves how FOS this response is...give me a self righteous break...

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

Maybe Moore did a survey and asked all mothers with 16 year old daughters if they were retarded and complacent in letting an older man bang their daughters.  Not to mention they would not remember or report this matter in 40 years or more.  Then Moore, taking the results of the survey, proceeded to bang all those vulnerable girls. Yep, that makes sense.  Not to mention none of the daughters, well into their adulthood, didn't see anything wrong with it so they kept quiet as well.   You see, even the 14 year old, at the time this occurred, didn't stay 14 for 40 years.... did she.  Yea, it was such a horrific experience she decided not to say a word all those years.  At least not until Moore won the nomination for the Senate.  Ahh, then it was too important not to share.  Got it. 

Tolerating something they thought they were unique victims of and powerless to change, not to mention the scorn. Yep, thank god for wonderful  Christians like you and your moral compass. 

18 minutes ago, thor said:

Your comment proves how FOS this response is...give me a self righteous break...

Thor, the ultimate Trump nut swinger. Unable to formulate an opinion not first stated on Fox news. It's cool bro, a lot of mindless sheep on both sides, not entirely your fault. Go Titans!

2 hours ago, Soxcat said:

I don't know exactly what happened but to say all these women abdicated their roles as parents is far fetched.  As if Moore just was lucky in picking the vulnerable kids and mothers.  All I'm saying, and not making excuses for Moore, is it looks strange how it took 40 years for this to come to light and it just by coincidence happened to involve a bunch of mothers that didn't mind their daughters being banged by a 30 year old man.  It just takes one mother or daughter to speak up 40 years ago and this is out there for all to see.  

Maybe Moore did a survey and asked all mothers with 16 year old daughters if they were retarded and complacent in letting an older man bang their daughters.  Not to mention they would not remember or report this matter in 40 years or more.  Then Moore, taking the results of the survey, proceeded to bang all those vulnerable girls. Yep, that makes sense.  Not to mention none of the daughters, well into their adulthood, didn't see anything wrong with it so they kept quiet as well.   You see, even the 14 year old, at the time this occurred, didn't stay 14 for 40 years.... did she.  Yea, it was such a horrific experience she decided not to say a word all those years.  At least not until Moore won the nomination for the Senate.  Ahh, then it was too important not to share.  Got it. 

You see that is the intelligent way to think about this.  Why 40 years?  If a girls is raped she was brutalized and basically had her life changed.  It would be a truly horrific experience and form bitterness and anger that would stay with a women her whole life.  She would want to out the fucker first chance she got wouldn't she?   

Sox all I wanna hear from you is either "I condemn Roy Moore and he should not be a senator" or "Roy Moore did nothing wrong and should be a senator". Anything other than that is you trying to straddle a fence that isn't there. Once you make yourself clear we can talk about Bill, Hillary, the girls' moms or whatever else you want. I have nothing to hide and no one to defend. But you first.

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 8:35 PM, Titans_Win_Again said:

Looks like we've got some new members of the liberal conspiracy.

https://www.axios.com/report-locals-say-roy-moore-was-banned-from-an-alabama-mall-2509214811.html

Over a dozen sources in Alabama, including lawyers, police officers and a "major political figure," told the New Yorker's Charles Bethea that they had heard Roy Moore was banned from the Gadsden Mall for bothering teenage girls.

Two of the women whose allegations against Moore were printed in the Washington Post said that's where they met him. A police officer told Bethea: "The general knowledge at the time when I moved here was that this guy is a lawyer cruising the mall for high-school dates." Another said, "I heard from one girl who had to tell the manager of a store at the mall to get Moore to leave her alone."

Looks like being banned from the mall was a hearsay story... The actual Mall Manager has come out and said he doesn't know of Moore being banned from the mall---and he should know... Apparently, the person who gave them the info was second hand hearsay...

With all the accusations and info coming out --- I know I was willing to throw this ass hat under the bus --- Now I either read some pro Moore article or someone wrote a piece bringing up several questions about his accusers... Hard to believe 8 people would come out and this not be factual however... seemed 3 were pretty easy to create doubt though and I believe one of them was the 14 year old with the signed yearbook...I wish there was some actual concrete evidence to prove this one way or the other... I'm definitely not saying Moore's innocent but it would stink to destroy an innocent person too...

That's also what makes me think it's true --- why cut someone's throat for no good reason... (like politics)

Edited by thor

5 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Not knowing all the facts I wouldn't condemn anyone.  A real pedophile I'd condemn in a second.  I've said it before that at this point Moore should be replaced.  He isn't worth all the headaches or controversy.  The whole point of bringing up Hillary, for example, is that she was equally as controversial she shouldn't have gone as far in the process as she did.  But Dems defender her anyway and she was almost president.  And the point on Billy boy was he was president and no one cared.       

So You're defending him. That's what I thought.

8 hours ago, Little Earl said:

So are you condeming him without conclusive proof?

The available evidence is more than enough to condemn this pedo. The only reason you and the other "conservatives" don't think so is because you're in the tank for anyone that has an R next to their name. These freaks can do no wrong in your eyes.

21 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

The available evidence is more than enough to condemn this pedo. The only reason you and the other "conservatives" don't think so is because you're in the tank for anyone that has an R next to their name. These freaks can do no wrong in your eyes.

Bullshit.   Dating 16 year olds in Alabama 40 years ago doesn't automatically make one a pedo.   The 14 year old would, but there most certainly is not evidence to prove that.   He was definitely a weirdo back then, but obviously got over it when he got married.   Of at least it appears he got over it as the allegations occurred before he got married many many years ago.    

10 hours ago, rns90 said:

It's funny how certain posters here believe every story written about the Clintons or Obama.  But now they require "conclusive proof" while reading a story about a Republican.

I'm going to pretty much agree with this statement... Seeing how democrats have acted for years and with the media bias that is shown it's not hard to believe anything written about the Clinton's... Obama also has a tendency to have a lot of crooked stuff tied to him nowadays... Dems have become such "liars" you can't trust anything that's put out there... they have brought it upon themselves and day by day it becomes easier and easier to distrust the mainstream media and the "lemmings" that attach themselves to the "group think" narrative...

On 11/16/2017 at 11:52 PM, Soxcat said:

Not knowing all the facts I wouldn't condemn anyone.  A real pedophile I'd condemn in a second.  I've said it before that at this point Moore should be replaced.  He isn't worth all the headaches or controversy.  The whole point of bringing up Hillary, for example, is that she was equally as controversial she shouldn't have gone as far in the process as she did.  But Dems defender her anyway and she was almost president.  And the point on Billy boy was he was president and no one cared.       

Just how in the hell do you get more proof than five women and 30 witnesses? What do you want, semen specimens? Damn. A “real pedophile I’d condemn in a second”...yeah, like Roy Moore.