Kendall with some kind words

japan

6 minutes ago, japan said:

Wright said. “I think he was good at making his progressions, decisive. He’s like one of those players, it doesn’t matter what system he’s in, you put him out there and he’s a guy that’s a difference-maker.”

“A fresh start is good,” Wright said. “Football is fun again. 

“If you don’t have fun playing the game, what the use of you playing? And I didn’t really have too much fun the past few years. But when you’re out here playing and doing what you love to do, it’s fun. So you just gotta keep the game fun.”

Wright was a little more forceful earlier this year. 

“What motivates me the most is I probably was the best receiver on the Titans roster last year and I was playing, like, 10 plays a game,” Wright said during OTAs in June. 

I hope he has fun playing on a dreadful team lead by Mike Glennon in a division where all the other teams are playoff caliber except the Bears. Packers went to NFC title,Lions went to the postseason and the Vikings were one of the best teams in the league recently and with how they just drafted especially RB Dalvin Cook they will be in the postseason as well. Oh and Kendall my friend the fun in Tennessee is just beginning ain't it a shame you'll miss out,lol.

56 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

that has his as 5th/6th but the article states he's probably winning the slot spot right now. 

Wright never worked on the kind of precise route running that would make him a good fit in our offense. He's a good player, and I agree that where he was drafted/used is not his fault. But he stayed in the doghouse because coaches couldn't trust him to be where he was supposed to be. 

I never said he had bad hands; I think he's got good ones, actually. 

10 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Oh, another fallacy.  Wright drops passes.    Matthews had 3 drops last year.  Wright had 1. 

But if he had almost 3 times the targets/catches like you said based on your logic wouldnt that average out to be the same amount of drops? I agree with what you said but that part just seemed odd.

Whats really silly on Kendall's part is he seems to have a bit of an ego issue. Like you guys are saying he might've been a really good 3rd or 4th option on an 11-5 team but he'd rather be a #1 guy on a 5-11 team.

9 out of 10 guys want a ring. Most will bypass a ring for an insane amount of money to play in Jax or Cleveland. However it is not often you hear of a guy who wants to be 2nd on the depth chart instead of 4th and changes from an up and comer to a losing team.

As far as fun the Titans have a really good young squad and Kendall didn't like it that he was being lowered on the depth chart.

Edited by MIKE75