Mariota is the best young QB in the NFL w/gifs

titansfb

An entire 12 pages and no one, even through all the race baiting and counter baiting, has thought to ask just wtf a "gif" is and how QBs with them are better or worse than those without them? Are gifs like a new stat from ESPN, like total QBR? Are they a second dick? Are they some kind of speech impediment? Are they jars of peanut butter? Will receivers catch balls easier from QBs who eat the gifs peanut butter?

Answers, fuckers.

Edited by NashvilleNinja

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pffffttttt..... Mariota relies on cheap parlor tricks like razor-sharp accuracy, no-look passes, and deadly red-zone efficiency to distract people from the fact that he doesn't throw from his cor

As an understudy of Rivers or Big Ben, the attributes you've been claiming all along Mett has, haven't materialized.  Because he's missing the key assets every good QB needs, and Mariota has in spades

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

An entire 12 pages and no one, even through all the race baiting and counter baiting, has thought to ask just wtf a "gif" is and how QBs with them are better or worse than those without them? Are gifs like a new stat from ESPN, like total QBR? Are they a second dick? Are they some kind of speech impediment? Are they jars of peanut butter? Will receivers catch balls easier from QBs who eat the gifs peanut butter?

Answers, fuckers.

Are you a 98 year old grandma using the computer for the first time?

10 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Bing Bing, Jamal has a new ID.  

GoodToGo here. I've seen Jamal post, though. I don't own an eyepatch and my coffee mug is in a cabinet. If I ever post my picture, it'll be half-covered by a wink and a can of beer. Maybe a bottle. Could be a glass or mug. Definitely not a Solo cup. 

3 hours ago, scine09 said:

I liked that post abou Mariota having all those yards in the air until I saw who was second and third.  

The Bills have a similar approach to ours, with the play action vertical stuff. But we also had terrible YAC receivers, I guarantee Davis alone will make a big impact  after the catch.