Titans signing Ridley

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not sure why some think this means WR is out at 1 or 2.... makes no sense. Hopkins is 32 and Ridley is 29. They still need to invest WR and this is the class to do it. 

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Wonder if there was any consideration of getting the best FA WR vs getting the best available one in the draft instead of a tackle. Time will tell. 

2 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

Wonder if there was any consideration of getting the best FA WR vs getting the best available one in the draft instead of a tackle. Time will tell. 

Man I would love to hear the conversations going on w/ Ran and the staff this year

2 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

Kind of odd here. His account is now locked and he's tweeting about getting shut down.

Screenshot_20240313-172823.png.8db67fc0304393924fcc86ffd099e774.png

How does a dog post on Twitter? 

3 hours ago, oldschool said:

No. Stick and Pick Alt and he's not there, take Odunze or LT2. Or take Alt/Fashanu and then grab a WR at 38, the class is stupid deep. They have tons of options, just have to figure out how to address LT.

That's dumb af. If your tackle is there at 7, he will be there at 9. CHI will be moving up for a receiver. ATL (8) will likely pick best available defense. They just signed a WR, QB and have Jake Matthews at LT. 

It's a free 3rd round pick. 

56 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

He’s breaking everything. This MF is making schefter and Rapsheet look like a slowpokes. He even just somewhat broke some mlb news 😂 

Good post at this timestamp:

3 hours ago, oldschool said:

Not sure why some think this means WR is out at 1 or 2.... makes no sense. Hopkins is 32 and Ridley is 29. They still need to invest WR and this is the class to do it. 

But Ridley realistically has about 27.5 years on the tires so to speak. Right now they need speed. If they spend a 1st or 2nd on WR, yeah that's great, but how often will he be on the field? Ridley will be the X for the foreseeable future. Barring injury, I can't see a rookie WR edging out either of them this year. 

So it's a long-term play. You can get a Z or slot in the 2nd or 3rd. Like I said before, if you can get a developmental WR with speed in the 3rd by trading back with CHI AND copping Sneed for the 2nd plus getting your tackle at 9th, that's a banger. 

I feel like Ridley makes it more likely to go after a prototypical X receiver in the draft. I like Nabors more but I could see how Odunze would be a better positional fit.. makes me feel better about him if thats the direction we go. Will also need to have someone to start taking some of the Dhop contested catches.