Philly signed Mariota? Dream Team 2!

Starkiller

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This sob is either a mastermind thieverest or forest gump.  More power to him at this point-stealing money from the man in broad daylight-at some point, I mean, you just kinda tip your hat.  

A J Brown gets his quarterback! 🤣

Mariota is ten times the back up option than Willis is. And Mariota sucks

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, smokeater said:

This sob is either a mastermind thieverest or forest gump.  More power to him at this point-stealing money from the man in broad daylight-at some point, I mean, you just kinda tip your hat.  

He's got the grift down right down to the sympathy from the idiot fans.

18 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

I still want to know what his vice is.

S&M with Grausu.

Good lord, if Hurts goes down and they expect MM to operate that offense at anywhere near the same level, I definitely want some of what they're smoking. Especially considering how much Hurts exposes himself to contact.

There is so much talent on that team, Mariota will be a solid backup for them.  You can't rely on him for a season as a starter or as a leader on the team, but for a few games just to not lay down and die, he'll be fine.  

The Eagles were one of the luckiest teams in 2022 in recent memory. They stayed amazingly healthy all season. They went into the playoffs with 22 of their opening day starters. 

Then they played one of the easiest schedules of all time, including in the playoffs to get to the SB. They also played opposing teams with big injury problems. They beat the Cowboys without Dak Prescott(lost to them when Prescott played). 

Then they faced the Giants then a QBless SF team in the title game. 

It will never be this easy again