Titans will pick 11th in the 2023 draft

SuperFreak90

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t see Young or Stroud being worth it.

I’ll tell ya what….I’d have to be awfully desperate for a new QB and reeeeeeally fall in love with a draft prospect before entertaining the idea of trading Simmons to get him.   I think it’s

Let the jokes ensue

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, V_Man said:

That's between him and her.. Hey. We drafted Simmons... This kid is the closest thing to CJ I've seen in awhile. 

The joke was unless you have that video he isn't falling to the 3rd

2 minutes ago, Callidus said:

The joke was unless you have that video he isn't falling to the 3rd

Ahhhhhh... if we trade Henry.. if he's on the board in the 2nd then I'd pick him absolutely. 

1 minute ago, V_Man said:

Ahhhhhh... if we trade Henry.. if he's on the board in the 2nd then I'd pick him absolutely. 

I really like the kid but I just don't see us going that route. I can see a RB if we pick up an extra 3 or 4 though which leaves us with guys like achane, bigsby or spears.

16 minutes ago, Callidus said:

I really like the kid but I just don't see us going that route. I can see a RB if we pick up an extra 3 or 4 though which leaves us with guys like achane, bigsby or spears.

If not Gibbs.. I wouldn't be mad at Achane. We know we're definitely drafting a rb this draft. The question is who and when.

Miller and his contacts inside the NFL don't think Anton Harrison is in the top tier of OT in this class.

Miller: You nailed it, Jordan. Teams know that all of the top tackles -- Peter Skoronski (Northwestern), Broderick Jones (Georgia), Paris Johnson Jr. (Ohio State) and Darnell Wright (Tennessee) -- could be gone in the first 20 picks. And there is a really big drop-off to the second-tier tackles. On the interior, you won't hear many Round 1 grades at guard or center.

4 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Miller and his contacts inside the NFL don't think Anton Harrison is in the top tier of OT in this class.

Miller: You nailed it, Jordan. Teams know that all of the top tackles -- Peter Skoronski (Northwestern), Broderick Jones (Georgia), Paris Johnson Jr. (Ohio State) and Darnell Wright (Tennessee) -- could be gone in the first 20 picks. And there is a really big drop-off to the second-tier tackles. On the interior, you won't hear many Round 1 grades at guard or center.

Wait they view Harrison as a player who is in the top tier? Or is not in the top tier?