Jan 6th Hearings

reo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Biden isn't the head of a cult that attempted to overturn a democratically-held election to keep their power structure and bruised egos intact.

Someone help me understand this:   For the past 2+ years, Republicans have been pounding the table and screaming at the top of their lungs about a stolen election, election fraud, fake/fraud

Long story ...   There was a sales rep I used to work with (who had a hilarious falling out with the company which basically showed he didn't know our product and would sell his other produc

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, begooode said:

Mo Brooks 'no, wait!,...I'll comply with the Jan6 committee NOW,..... ummm....but only if I can do it publically!!"

Jan6 committee: ,.... ummmmm.... I think you just did'

I don't buy that's why he's willing though. I think he wants to get on camera and defend Trump in the hearings as a way to get back on Trump's good graces. It's why he only wants to do it of its live.

3 hours ago, begooode said:

The fake electors...very definition of useful idiots,

useful idiots. That's an axemoron.  Destroy what has Made America Great to MAGA.  Get rid of free and fair elections.

5 minutes ago, begooode said:

Fox News anchor Bret Baier praised the elected Republicans, state officials and local elections workers who have testified before the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol in recent days. 

“This testimony shows not only the Arizona House speaker — all of the state officials, these officials in [the Department of Justice], who again were working for President Trump, stood up saying, ‘we have an oath to the Constitution,'” Baier said during Fox’s coverage of Thursday’s hearing.

The anchor said the testimony proves that Democrats on the committee who have suggested the country was close to an overturned presidential election in 2020 are wrong. 

“If anything, it shows we were not close to that,” Baier said. “And even though the president wanted to keep on trying to overturn the election, that there were patriots along the way who said we can’t do this, and so I’m not sure that that premise sells with all the witnesses they are putting forward.”

image.gif.aa49dc346d4523c59140654d634c1ccb.gif

Unreal. We were literally less than a handful of people away from the election being overturned.