Week 3 Colts vs Titans Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tannehill was a ridiculous 20/23 264 yards passing on the 6 scoring drives in regulation and if my math is accurate, perfect in the 2nd half on said scoring drives. Basically as usual these idiots hav

As high as the win versus Seattle was, it's relatively meaningless now that they start playing AFC and divisional opponents.  They need to win on Sunday.

We need to completely bury the Colts. Get up early and don't let up.   Defense needs to find a way to get pressure on a gimpy Wentz or Eason. Will certainly be a stark contrast to Kyler and

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I might be in the minority but I really thought Wentz looked good against the Rams.  I didn’t really see the Seahawks game.

If people would actually watch the Colts games they would see that Wentz wasn’t the problem. They need to get the OL right and coach better. They didn’t even attempt to stop Cooper Kupp in the last game. 

Edited by BProland85

32 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

No they’re very injured right now, completely different scenario. If they’re so overrated how did they have 6 All Pros last year? 

I’m talking about with the injuries including a hobbled Wentz with a patchwork OL, which is why the game *should* not be much of a contest just based on personnel going into the game. And yeah, the Colts do have good players at all the lowest value positions. 

But that’s why they play the games on Sundays, I don’t take any NFL game for granted. 

1 hour ago, BProland85 said:

And you’re in denial thinking the Titans are this bonafied Super Bowl contending team with a game managing QB and a below average defense. Once an opponent slows Henry in the postseason it’s over for the Titans. 

It's only been done 1x, but that's before we had one of the greatest receivers to play the game. 

If Tannehill is a "game manager" then Wince is a game loser. The dude sinks his team by demanding a high salary yet never plays a full season. He's Sam Bradford in 2021. 

Titans have these stars:

Henry, Julio, Brown, Simmons, Fulton, Byard, Saffold, Lewan. (Notice the importance of their positions)

Colts:

Nelson, Leonard, Buckner (notice none of these fucking people score points)

8 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

It's only been done 1x, but that's before we had one of the greatest receivers to play the game. 

If Tannehill is a "game manager" then Wince is a game loser. The dude sinks his team by demanding a high salary yet never plays a full season. He's Sam Bradford in 2021. 

Titans have these stars:

Henry, Julio, Brown, Simmons, Fulton, Byard, Saffold, Lewan. (Notice the importance of their positions)

Colts:

The other three colt all pros was their OC Kelly,  a special teamer that no one ever heard of,  and their long snapper.

1 hour ago, BProland85 said:

And you’re in denial thinking the Titans are this bonafied Super Bowl contending team with a game managing QB and a below average defense. Once an opponent slows Henry in the postseason it’s over for the Titans. 

Well in his defense that game manager QB has taken us to the playoffs every year he has been here. One year leading to an AFC Championship run. 

The defense will surely be better than last year and last year we won the division and 10+ games. 

10 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

Titans have these stars:

Colts:

Lol you’re calling Fulton, Saffold, Byard, Simmons, and Lewan “stars?” They’re good players but not considered stars at this point. 

Henry, Brown, and Julio I’ll give you. And as far as the Colts 3 stars you listed, two of them affect the trenches which decides games in the NFL. Leonard is a star who is great at forcing turnovers which also decides games. 

9 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Lol you’re calling Fulton, Saffold, Byard, Simmons, and Lewan “stars?” They’re good players but not considered stars at this point. 

Henry, Brown, and Julio I’ll give you. And as far as the Colts 3 stars you listed, two of them affect the trenches which decides games in the NFL. Leonard is a star who is great at forcing turnovers which also decides games. 

Lewan is one of the best LTs in football. He is light years better than Fisher. Do you even know the Titans roster?

9 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Lewan is one of the best LTs in football. He is light years better than Fisher. Do you even know the Titans roster?

He used to be one of the better LTs in the game. He’s not currently. He’s starting to age and I wouldn’t say he’s light years better than Fisher. And yes I know the Titans roster. I live in Nashville and watch every game. 

Edited by BProland85

10 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Wentz was functional to solid against the Rams, way better than last season. How will the injury effect him, hard to say. 

But Tannehill is a top 5 QB so the Titans have a huge advantage anyway

That's what I never understood about people. They claim to believe that Tannehill is a top 5 QB but they were quaking in their boots about him going head to head with a Wentz who at best will play like a top 15-25 guy. We have a huge edge at the most key position.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic