Around the NFL - Wild Card Weekend

Jonboy

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In honor of the Browns' return to postseason play...  

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

The Jags had the worst record in the NFL this season (1-15) and their only win came against the Colts, whom Buffalo should beat quite easily.

The Colts have been competitive all season. (except for our game in Indy) That Jags win was the first game of the year with a divisional rival. Buffalo is definitely on a roll but Indy's D should keep the game close. Buffalo at home in January is a tough draw for any team.

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

I don't think travelling to Buffalo is an easier path, the Colts playoffs run might be done this week.

I was mostly referring to being bracketed with Pitt, Cleveland and Buffalo as opposed to KC and Balt.

2 hours ago, freakingeek said:

I was mostly referring to being bracketed with Pitt, Cleveland and Buffalo as opposed to KC and Balt.

The brackets aren't set past this first wild card round.  KC will get the lowest remaining seed which may or may not be the winner of the Titans/Ravens game.

10 hours ago, SloPoke said:

Best team? I get the feeling ppl overrating them a bit. Their D is average and their run game is suspect. 

If Rivers doesn't make bonehead throws they're going to be in this game. Only concern is its a dome team going to Buffalo. Good news with that is it should be clear weather, just cold. 

Rivers will do that but regardless of how well Allen has played I still remember the Texans bills playoff game from last year.

Allen is equally capable of some boneheaded shit.

5 minutes ago, bizzyeddie said:

Rivers will do that but regardless of how well Allen has played I still remember the Texans bills playoff game from last year.

Allen is equally capable of some boneheaded shit.

I've been surprised at Allen's improvement and reduction in his brain cramps on the field. I'd be surprised if he had another meltdown like last year.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic