Around the NFL - Wild Card Weekend

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In honor of the Browns' return to postseason play...  

That's awesome...because that's as close to anything resembling the Lombardi trophy he'll ever touch.

Posted Images

12 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Just when I was envisioning a scenario where the Titans get to host two playoff games. It would require both the Browns and Colts winning their respective games.

I know... twas a longshot even before this covid shit with the Browns. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I was telling my dad i thought it was possible 2 days ago as long as the browns dont do something stupid then they have the 3rd time in 3 weeks they have like 5 new people on the fucking covid list lol.

Edited by Callidus
9 minutes ago, Bongo59 said:

I think Indy beats Buffalo this weekend.  

It's a tough call considering, but this might be the most ridiculous thing you have ever posted. And that's saying a lot! :lolabove:

6 hours ago, SuperFreak90 said:

Looking forward to watching the Colts get put out of the playoffs early Saturday.

Agreed, no one is playing better than the Bills right now. They've won 6 in a row, all double-digit wins, by an average of 20 points per game.

Jon Taylor is playing well right now and Indy has the OL to run it down their throats.  Indy D can shut them down.  Buffalo won't run against them.  I like their chances a lot.  

4 hours ago, Oiler FANatic said:

The Jags had the worst record in the NFL this season (1-15) and their only win came against the Colts, whom Buffalo should beat quite easily.

The Colts have been competitive all season. (except for our game in Indy) That Jags win was the first game of the year with a divisional rival. Buffalo is definitely on a roll but Indy's D should keep the game close. Buffalo at home in January is a tough draw for any team.

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

I don't think travelling to Buffalo is an easier path, the Colts playoffs run might be done this week.

I was mostly referring to being bracketed with Pitt, Cleveland and Buffalo as opposed to KC and Balt.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic