Ravens Week Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

32 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

Not yet - we have 4 other healthy players at the position, 5 if you count Blasingame. I think we see him activated next week before the Colts game.

Well, yes...and they are all playing well.

But we could have a pretty thin O line this week.

screens and check downs.

Even unproven, he might have most explosive ability to turn those into big gainers.

Just a thought.  He’s practiced all week.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Evans/Brown/Long have all regressed since Haslett took over the ILB group this season.

Calias just got back to me.  He said, after consulting with his pal Earl Thomas....he's decided to rest his leg another week.

It crazy how similar our message boards are with where our teams are trending.   If Brandon Williams and Calias are out, I don't see Ravens having a shot, unless you guys want to pull a GRoman move an

Posted Images

4 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Couple of observations from Titans news today

- Found it interesting that Vrabel said today that Jayon Brown now has the green dot communications helmet and is receiving the defensive play calls from Bowen, previously Evans had been receiving the play calls, this could be further confirmation they are phasing Evans out of ILB.

- Positive to see that Kristian Fulton was spotted working on the 3rd field today if things continue to progress he should be designated to return from IR next week.

Or that they are needing Evans as a pass rusher and want an ILB to have the dot.

48 minutes ago, 2ToneTerror said:

Well, yes...and they are all playing well.

But we could have a pretty thin O line this week.

screens and check downs.

Even unproven, he might have most explosive ability to turn those into big gainers.

Just a thought.  He’s practiced all week.

Lol maybe we can go with the only Wishbone formation and use three of them in the backfield at the same time lol.

2 hours ago, cenj said:

As it stands now, Evans and Davis were bad picks (Davis was a terrible move considering we wasted a top 5 pick). Wilson is yet to be determined. I'd argue that Conklin at #10 wasn't a good pick either, though he wasn't a bust. It would have been difficult for any GM to not at least get something decent in trade value that year, and JRob did a marginal job. Adoree was a good pick, of course passing on Lattimore for Davis at #5 was a massive mistake. Simmons was a huge hit.

For 2nd rounders, it's been mixed. Dodd, Austin Johnson, both terrible. Landry ok. Brown, Henry both huge. And guys like Byard, Nate Davis, and Jonnu Smith were killer 3rd round picks. FA signings have been extremely mixed too, though his coup of Tannehill cannot be understated.

JRob has a mediocre draft pedigree so far. He's flat out blown multiple big picks, and you won't keep winning if you do that. He's also done well grabbing mid round players and getting solid FAs. But he had a lot of draft capital to work with when he started, and this class and next year's draft class will go a long way towards seeing if JRob can truly manage a roster.

Johnson wasn't terrible.  He was a solid run defender.  Ridiculous that you would include him with Dodd.

5 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

Well I mean it’s the same regardless. It essentially confirms that Evans will be coming off the field more thus the need to have Brown with the dot.

Right, but it isn't necessarily an indication that he's being moved from ILB to edge rusher.

16 minutes ago, titaninpgh said:

#runright

Ben Jones and Derrick Henry were a duo known as Titans Wheel when they recorded this Dylan-esque pop bubblegum favorite from April of 1974. They reached up to number 5 as K-Billy's super sounds of the 70's continues.'

“Backups to the left of me, scrubs to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you”

4 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

Clowney to IR and Vaccaro out tomorrow. Season is going sideways quick

The Beasley fiasco is really coming back to bite them in the ass; Roberson and a worn out Landry playing too many snaps with no secondary behind them does not bode well, and I'm the all time Titans optimist.

12 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

The Beasley fiasco is really coming back to bite them in the ass; Roberson and a worn out Landry playing too many snaps with no secondary behind them does not bode well, and I'm the all time Titans optimist.

Will have Skipper and Evans in rotation outside. 

The bigger concern is the OL. 

With Williams and Campbell out, we’ll need to pound the football. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic