2020 Presidential Election Thread

Starkiller

His term ends on Jan. 31. Instead of renominating him for a four-year term, the Michigan Republican Party has proposed three well-known activists to take his spot, according to a letter obtained by The Detroit News. Among them is Linda Lee Tarver, who was involved in a lawsuit that sought to have the GOP-controlled Legislature intervene in the results showing Democratic President-elect Joe Biden won.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fine. I’ll do it.?     Titans Report calls the race for Joe Biden.  

Lol. Good question. I’m definitely, strongly anti-Trump. Didn’t vote for him either time.   I lean conservative but how the vast, vast majority of the GOP fell in line lockstep with Trump reall

Posted Images

It seems inevitable that partisan politics would lead to both sides firmly believing it is in the best interest of the country that they make the decisions, so nearly anything they can do to maintain that is therefore for the greater good. The GOP have a huge head start on that but it seems like that's where things will eventually go. The question is how long the democracy facade can last - probably as long as they want if examples around the world are anything to go by.

The only reason they disliked the Jan 6 attack was because it put their retards front and center and made them look stupid and "low class". There was certainly room to execute that day far better and not have it come out looking so out of touch with the mainstream. Next time maybe.

11 hours ago, tgo said:

Rank and file Republicans are basically just fucking fascists at this point, minus a few notable exceptions. 

Id like to hear from @El Guapo or @AvgJoe on the subject.  Unfortunately El Guapo only seems to be posting about Representatives and AvgJoe has disappeared.

The forum has its rules for banning, but I no longer get a sense of how the typical GOP are reacting.  This is knowledge we need to be made aware.  The Soxcats and Rolltards, and especially Tux.  I think we need to know their thoughts, because this is some serious shit.  

39 minutes ago, Rogue said:

The forum has its rules for banning, but I no longer get a sense of how the typical GOP are reacting.  This is knowledge we need to be made aware.  The Soxcats and Rolltards, and especially Tux.  I think we need to know their thoughts, because this is some serious shit.  

We know their thoughts. Tux thinks it was a rigged election and Biden will be hauled off to Gitmo on Wednesday. Soxcat thinks Biden is a demonic, senile old communist. And Rolltide is just frothing about having a black woman as VP...

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

We know their thoughts. Tux thinks it was a rigged election and Biden will be hauled off to Gitmo on Wednesday. Soxcat thinks Biden is a demonic, senile old communist. And Rolltide is just frothing about having a black woman as VP...

Well, I agree with this assessment, but would like to hear and challenge that.