Titans staff member tests positive facility closed again (10/11)

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I heard it was spread by lying and orange makeup

Great point. The 3 tenants of helping to stop the spread of the virus are 1. Wear masks 2. Spcial distancing 3. Proper hygiene   Many gloss over the last point. I carry hand sanitizer with m

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Could be a coach when they announce positive tests they classify them as either players or staff not specified when a coach tests positive.

It’s a coach why it was sooo dumb to open the facility after just two days of negatives when we had two days of negatives before and had another positive the next day. This is on the NFL

Edited by Th3Ch0senOn3

Just now, Jonboy said:

If this “staff member” was around players yesterday...

Exactly now it can create another outbreak, the Nfl wants to rush these games and don’t give a fuck about the players. Dumb decision to open the facility after just two days of negatives

2 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

You have to be kidding me...

This is exactly what happened when they had 2 days of negative tests before. A positive the next day. That’s why I didn’t think it was smart for the NFL to let them back into the facility on the second clean test day instead of making them wait until the next day like last time. They were trying to rush the team back into the facility to squeeze this game out this week and not alter the schedule any more. 

• Jonboy pinned this topic
  • Jonboy unpinned this topic