AOC is going to be around for a long time

Starkiller

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In case you haven’t heard about this story, a right wing Republican congressman accosted AOC outside the capital in earshot of reporters and, among other things, called her a “fucking bitch”. He then

Fuck with the bull get the horns     Over half the country considers AOC crazy, including a bunch of idiot Dems. Meanwhile Trump bootlicking joke Haley will be considered a moderat

Right wing media and the GOP wouldn't attack her non stop if they didn't think she was a threat. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, luvyablue256 said:

She's probably going to be the next Whip

I dunno. Establishment Dems have to like her more for that I'd think... granted i don't know much about the process.

Edited by reo

1 hour ago, reo said:

They attack her b/c they want to paint all Dems to be far left and she's an easy target and way to do that. It's not about her.

Yea she's really been an easy target for the GOP, that's hard to deny. Since she was elected the Dems did poorly in the midterms/other elections, Biden has moved away from progressive ideas, she struggled to win her recent primary and Biden flounders in the polls heading into 2020 election and of course Yoho just got away with calling her a name with no fight back from AOC!

GOP might want to find an easier target

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

Yea she's really been an easy target for the GOP, that's hard to deny. Since she was elected the Dems did poorly in the midterms/other elections, Biden has moved away from progressive ideas, she struggled to win her recent primary and Biden flounders in the polls heading into 2020 election and of course Yoho just got away with calling her a name with no fight back from AOC!

GOP might want to find an easier target

It doesn't matter. The GOP cares about their base. AOC makes it easy for them to rile up their base. They don't hate her as much as they love making sound bites attacking her. You think any of their base heard her response? If they did it was just out of context snippets to make her look worse or farther left to their base. 

The gop loves AOC.

?

Republicans sure as hell hope she's around for a long time anyway. 

In the meantime her group will continue going around trying to snipe moderate Democrats in primaries and causing turmoil. 

Edited by tgo

Just now, Starkiller said:

They will always find some democratic woman to demonize

I'm more concerned about her work to get Democratic moderates primaried and potentially challenging the Senate Majority Leader in the future. 

9 hours ago, Starkiller said:

In case you haven’t heard about this story, a right wing Republican congressman accosted AOC outside the capital in earshot of reporters and, among other things, called her a “fucking bitch”. He then refused to apologize to her when called out. So AOC went to the floor and pretty much dragged him in public.

So at this point it is clear that AOC is so far under Republicans' skin that she is renting space in their heads. And she is pretty much taking no prisoners. The GOP will campaign against her like they used to with Pelosi, but she is crushing them in return.

I didn’t give her a lot of credit when she won her seat a couple of years ago, but AOC is way smarter and more capable than anyone expected from her. Like her politics or hate her, she I going to be around for a long time if she wants to be there.

I love AOC and have said so from the beginning.  The GOP is terrified of her, including tgo.

37 minutes ago, MadMax said:

I love AOC and have said so from the beginning.  The GOP is terrified of her, including tgo.

Yeah, I'm terrified of her and her small group of allies adversely affecting the Democratic Party and its ability to hold power in the future. 

I don't think I could ever support her for any office. Extraordinarily naive and extreme left. 

Edited by tgo