The Never-ending Saga of Jadeveon Clowney

tgo

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take this for what it’s worth, when i broke the Lewan suspension hours and hours before any media members did - the same guy who slipped that to me just texted me and said that Clowney has already agr

Jurrell Casey died for this.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Soxcat said:

Makes me wonder if they will consider getting Blasingame some work as a RB.  He can catch and could also be a decent pass blocker.

Zack Moss or JK Dobbins would be a perfect fit in rounds 2-3

Both are very good in the passing game and both are outstanding runners between and outside the tackles. Moss has more wiggle and speed than Dobbins whereas Dobbins is more physical and also has very good agility and speed and can make plenty of house calls. 

Zack Moss reminds me a lot of Jamal Charles or Alvin Kamara whereas Dobbins reminds me of Kareem Hunt or Mark Ingram

1 minute ago, japan said:

Not sure what planet scine is on regarding another RB. It’s pretty damn important when your whole offense revolves around running and play action.

It's his belief that all RB's are replaceable/fungible.  I'd sort of agree with him in general but on this team, as you mentioned, it's an important part and has added value.  

11 minutes ago, rns90 said:

It's his belief that all RB's are replaceable/fungible.  I'd sort of agree with him in general but on this team, as you mentioned, it's an important part and has added value.  

Right, like Bud said the position has been devalued but it is more important to us than most teams. Plus we don’t know if Henry is going to play or not. 

Edited by japan

22 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

And the fact that the team literally has only one - who's yet to sign the franchise tag.....

And then you can look at the contact list where the Titans have met with literally all of the RBs who are rated 3rd round or higher.

Just now, rns90 said:

Not really sure what this means.  Can they afford both or is it an either/or scenario?

It's likely either or. 

I've been thinking this is a possibility but I'm sure this is just bullshit conjecture considering the source. 

Edited by tgo

Just now, rns90 said:

Not really sure what this means.  Can they afford both or is it an either/or scenario?

Probably either/or. But maybe they just need to know Clowneys number to get an offer to Ryan. 

12 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

Personal Opinion: I think we have an offer to Clowney. I believe Logan Ryan wants to come back. I don’t think Ryan has been offered what he thought he would get on the open market. 

Prediction: Robinson wants to get both done to be free to focus on a different spot in Round 1. 

Pretty certain that they do have an offer out to Clowney.  I listened to part of Davenport's periscope chat and he made it sound like they did (it's one of those you have to read between the lines things).

Getting both signed would be like a home run, even considering my ambivalence towards re-signing Ryan.

19 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

Personal Opinion: I think we have an offer to Clowney. I believe Logan Ryan wants to come back. I don’t think Ryan has been offered what he thought he would get on the open market. 

Prediction: Robinson wants to get both done to be free to focus on a different spot in Round 1. 

Would certainly be ideal. 

• TitansGuru changed the title to The Never-ending Saga of Jadeveon Clowney
  • Jonboy locked this topic