Raiders Week

Jonboy

5 hours ago, TheBukafax said:

I’m berated for thinking it’s an L due to Henry and Adoree being injured yet we have people debating changing jerseys to increase our win chances due to past games wearing the jerseys lmfao

Henry isn’t missing the game. Adoree isn’t going to be a huge difference IMO whether he plays or not.  

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

credit to u/BastardOfBaratheon on Reddit. 

Wtf are you smoking? This is the NFL, no some redneck beer league.

If the Titans don’t win this game, then they really don’t deserve to be a playoff team anyway.   The bottom line is the good teams win games like this, especially when there’s no margin for

Posted Images

It's going to be a tough game because the Raiders are at home and we have to travel to the West Coast.  Also, Carr has not been good lately.  Missing open WR's and displaying Mariota like tendencies.

We haven't really played a complete game yet.  It would be a nice place to start.

5 hours ago, rns90 said:

It's going to be a tough game because the Raiders are at home and we have to travel to the West Coast.  Also, Carr has not been good lately.  Missing open WR's and displaying Mariota like tendencies.

We haven't really played a complete game yet.  It would be a nice place to start.

I’m not as worried about traveling out west. It’s a 4pm game and the time change is only 2 hours(only a 4 hour flight as well). So their bodies will be used to playing around that same time of day. Not as bad as 1pm starts that have them playing a game when it’s 10am in their brain. 

6 hours ago, rns90 said:

Definite "complete game."  No team has ever played a game without making mistakes.  It's part of the game.  But the Jacksonville game was about as complete as we've seen in a while. 

I do agree with you though that this will be a tough game. 

Edited by scine09

7 hours ago, rns90 said:

I think we get beat. 

5 hours ago, scine09 said:

Again, no team ever plays a "perfect" game. 

I didn't say perfect.  They just have a tendency to underwhelm in the first half and not play very well (generally the offense) .  They seem to commit a lot of turnovers and penalties as well. Difference between perfect and well played/competent.

9 minutes ago, rns90 said:

I didn't say perfect.  They just have a tendency to underwhelm in the first half and not play very well (generally the offense) .  They seem to commit a lot of turnovers and penalties as well. Difference between perfect and well played/competent.

I do think in a game like Sunday getting off to a good start is crucial because the Raiders are struggling and on the fringe of being in real bad shape for the playoffs.  If you can get up big early, get the crowd out of it then your chances are very good.

6 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

I’m not as worried about traveling out west. It’s a 4pm game and the time change is only 2 hours(only a 4 hour flight as well). So their bodies will be used to playing around that same time of day. Not as bad as 1pm starts that have them playing a game when it’s 10am in their brain. 

Tannehill's last two west coast games (2016) they won against the Chargers/Rams back-to-back weeks.

4 hours ago, BudAdams said:

If the Titans don’t win this game, then they really don’t deserve to be a playoff team anyway.

The bottom line is the good teams win games like this, especially when there’s no margin for error.

I agree in the fact that the team needs to step up in a big game, which they've shown they can do.  What sucks is the team now is actually better than the overall record.  I disagree that they don't "deserve" to be in the playoffs if they happen to put up just one stinker along the way which can and does happen to very good playoff teams in the NFL.

1 hour ago, rns90 said:

Now, I get what you meant by "complete game". I thought you were referring to a game where all facets of the team are firing on all cylinders but rather a game in which they play well in both halves. You're right. We haven't done that yet. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic