Trump to Congresswomen AOC, Omar, Tlaib, And Presley: “go back to your own country and fix it...”

ChesterCopperpot1

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Poor choice of words? Lol toadie. Every American should be disgusted by Trumps comments yesterday. He told the world if you arent white America isnt for you.   @Mercalius did a Brown family

God, it's hilarious when the literal link you shared reveals you went to Bing and typed in "Biden is a perv".    For fuck's sake man.

No he’s just a dick who only wants to rile people up. Tux, Sox, Tide, Simple, and all them. It’s their thing. They are little racist feckless cunts and make sure to Play it up, but it works like a cha

Posted Images

Just now, oldschool said:

Think Trump is smart and capable of playing chess may be the single dumbest thing ever posted on this board.

And that’s saying something considering Tux is a frequent poster here. Can’t believe Merc has converted to a Trumpster. 

Just now, Rolltide said:

You are too dumb. Simple criticism is fine ass. They are calling this country immoral and racist to the core! Beto said it while here in Nashville. 

I said nothing about kicking people out liar or not allowing people to be here. They should leave on their own. They believe in concepts that are stupid. Based on Beto's world view Haiti should be a paradise on earth. 

If this is over your head do not participate. Trump said nothing about all foreign born people leaving you retard! He was talking about people who hate this country and never have anything good to say about it. 

You're not getting it. The fact he thinks these women even have a place to go back home to outside of the US is the point.

1 minute ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

And that’s saying something considering Tux is a frequent poster here. Can’t believe Merc has converted to a Trumpster. 

Lol I’m not.  Just over here laughing as this as plays out

6 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

If this is such a slam dunk why are you libtards lying? Nobody attacked the right of anybody to speak and have an opinion. Trump said nothing about all immigrants. Keep lying assholes.

Saying somebody should go back to a non-existent home outside the US and accusing them of hating their country for what they say and their opinions is an attack on their speech and opinions, by definition.

Edited by OzTitan

Just now, Rolltide said:

You are too dumb. Simple criticism is fine ass. They are calling this country immoral and racist to the core! Beto said it while here in Nashville. 

I said nothing about kicking people out liar or not allowing people to be here. They should leave on their own. They believe in concepts that are stupid. Based on Beto's world view Haiti should be a paradise on earth. 

If this is over your head do not participate. Trump said nothing about all foreign born people leaving you retard! He was talking about people who hate this country and never have anything good to say about it. 

I never said all foreign born people either dipshit.   He clearly meant all Americans who disagree with him i.e. hate America.  He’s also spewed more hate about America than any of these freshman congresswomen.

look at the libertarian adopting early 2000s neocon talking points just because Trump decides it plays well with his base.  Way to sell out your supposed political ideology for a lifelong conman.

7 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

If this is such a slam dunk why are you libtards lying? Nobody attacked the right of anybody to speak and have an opinion. Trump said nothing about all immigrants. Keep lying assholes. 

Keep strawmanning.  It’s all you can ever do.

7 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

You are right he should have included some white libtards who also hate America but the list is so long he would not have room. 

That's kinda the point.  He didn't attack Beto, etc.  He attacked 4 women of color.

Just now, Rolltide said:

So it is an attack? So what? Americans have the right to "attack" or bash those they disagree with. You assholes can call Trump all kinds of names why do you think we should have a protective class for people with tan skin?

Is it possible for you not to straw man?  Nobody is saying he should be arrested for tweeting racist tweets during his morning shits.

1 minute ago, Rolltide said:

WTF are you talking about? When people like Beto or Omar say the things they do about this country I wonder why they bother to live here. 

Americans are fucking sick and tired of people who come here for economic reasons and then hate this country. We are not some affluent pit stop for assholes who then want to change our country into something else. That's how Omar sees America. She wants us to be an affluent Somalia.

One other thing. I find Muslim views repugnant and contrary to our freedoms. How many females are elected to office in Somalia or Saudi? But these bitches will talk about how sexist our country is. 

Beto was born in El Paso, dipshit. 

6 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

WTF are you talking about? When people like Beto or Omar say the things they do about this country I wonder why they bother to live here. 

Americans are fucking sick and tired of people who come here for economic reasons and then hate this country. We are not some affluent pit stop for assholes who then want to change our country into something else. That's how Omar sees America. She wants us to be an affluent Somalia.

One other thing. I find Muslim views repugnant and contrary to our freedoms. How many females are elected to office in Somalia or Saudi? But these bitches will talk about how sexist our country is. 

You know actually what I’m talking about.  I’m not giving the guy who thought Trump was only talking about foreign born Omar because he “didn’t mention names” as being genuine, even though he didn’t even mention her by name either.  She also seems to be the only person you want to talk about for some reason, except for you randomly throwing in Beto in  pretty transparently.  Beto, who basically only speaks in empty platitudes on how great America is.

I don’t give a shit about your opinion on Islam or Somalia, and I actually think you want America to be one giant shithole Alabama.