Trump Publicly Declares Himself a Traitor

tgo

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This treacherous unAmerican, unpatriotic narcissist occupying the Oval Office must be impeached. He’s a national security threat.    Congress is sworn to protect the Constitution and the cou

Whatever he says and does the defenders will spin it in a way that it's not really wrong.  It literally doesn't seem to matter what it is.

He’s also trying to normalize all the stuff from the hearings before they come out

https://politicalwire.com/2019/06/12/trump-is-basically-soliciting-foreign-help-to-win-again/

Jonathan Chait: “Trump continues to show every sign of hoping and expecting to benefit from foreign collusion in 2020. In May, he intended to send Rudy Giuliani to Ukraine to pressure the government to supply dirt on Joe Biden. He and his ally, Mitch McConnell, are blocking measures (including ones with bipartisan support) to help safeguard elections against foreign attacks and social media propaganda.”

“His message to Russia, or any other government that wants a close relationship with him, is obvious: do anything you can to help me win.”

He knows he's upside down in the polls.

6 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Straight from the horse’s mouth. It’s impossible to take his words out of context. 

This is where they just dismiss it and downplay it.

He just made the Dems best campaign ad ever. The quote where he said he would take the info and the one where he said his FBI director was wrong. Of course the lead story on Fox was a montage of snippets of former Obama people who work for CNN saying negative things about the Biden campaign and how it's in turmoil.

31 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

All he said was he would listen if someone told them they had information.  He didn't say he would not go to the FBI or act on the information.  Listening is not a crime.  Colluding is.  Oh wait, he was found to have not colluded at all. 

Good Toadie

9 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

His comments were meaningless. 

Now what if Trump reached over and whispered into the Russian President's ear:

2020 is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility

spin it sheep. I'm going take a page out of little earl's playbook and say that you would apoplectic of Obama or Clinton made that comment. The fact you excuse every single unamerican thing the guy says is scary.