Soxcat   

I'm confused.  Thread starts out with an impala having a partial birth abortion.  Then morphs to a thread about cooking steaks.

4 hours ago, Soxcat said:

I'm confused.  Thread starts out with an impala having a partial birth abortion.  Then morphs to a thread about cooking steaks.

Spencer was a naturalist.

chef   
5 hours ago, Soxcat said:

I suppose it's just a reminder that despite many people's horrified reaction to that vid (Oman not among them), we eat stuff too that used to move.

OILERMAN   
1 hour ago, chef said:

I suppose it's just a reminder that despite many people's horrified reaction to that vid (Oman not among them), we eat stuff too that used to move.

I wish we ate like that 

OILERMAN   
12 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

What’s stopping you?

Society 

3 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Society 

Just buy yourself a nice ranch with plenty of acreage and put up a big old privacy fence. Let loose some wild animals and let them reproduce and then have yourself some fun.

On 5/22/2019 at 4:29 AM, OILERMAN said:

Of course it would, with ease!

Disagree.  Gorilla is MUCH smarter, absolutely lethal in attack.  Would be down to which scored the first killer blow.  Although I assume we're talkin' full grown, healthy adult Silverback vs a healthy Grizz.

But, if I'm honest, I think it ends in both walking away to avoid a critical wounds.

45 minutes ago, CharrdWood said:

Disagree.  Gorilla is MUCH smarter, absolutely lethal in attack.  Would be down to which scored the first killer blow.  Although I assume we're talkin' full grown, healthy adult Silverback vs a healthy Grizz.

But, if I'm honest, I think it ends in both walking away to avoid a critical wounds.

What does being smarter have to do with anything? Sign language isnt gonna help it kill a full grown grizzly. 

1 hour ago, CharrdWood said:

Leopards have been known to kill gorillas. A gorilla has no chance against a grizzly. A full grown grizzly can be nearly 3x the size of a full grown silverback.