Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, chef said:

I've eaten (and served) plenty of veal.  Including bobby aka drop veal.  In some ways not so different.  We just have a system where we conveniently forget how our plates of food came to be.

Well, some do.

Personally, I think everyone should experience having warm venison or beef blood up to their elbows at least once in their lifetime.

Or having to club a large fish to death on the deck of a boat, lest it break your ankle thrashing around, and then learning the techniques required to extract a flawless fillet that doesn't also generate waste.

 

One acquires a real appreciation for not only the flavor and texture of meat, but also gains greater respect for its preparation and all that goes into making it top quality table fare.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Player 4 has entered    

this is gunna kill a grizzly bear? Please....      

Oman trying to rebuild his street cred after saving the retard from certain death. We see through you! 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Wasn't intended to get laughs.

 

Idk how your joke shows a better sense of humor being that it was obviously taken from Exchangagram.

?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/11/2019 at 11:32 AM, chef said:

I've eaten (and served) plenty of veal.  Including bobby aka drop veal.  In some ways not so different.  We just have a system where we conveniently forget how our plates of food came to be.

Completely off topic but someday when we meet, we are going to have a filet competition.  I think that is the one area I might be able to get over on your cooking skills.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, abenjami said:

Completely off topic but someday when we meet, we are going to have a filet competition.  I think that is the one area I might be able to get over on your cooking skills.

A filet? Sorry dude, you already lost.

 

Let's start ribeye. Or short ribs. Beef cheeks.

 

But really I'd let you cook anything just so someone else cooks for me. 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, chef said:

A filet? Sorry dude, you already lost.

 

Let's start ribeye. Or short ribs. Beef cheeks.

 

But really I'd let you cook anything just so someone else cooks for me.

Ribeye?

Did somebody say Ribeye?

 

I want in on that contest.  But I'm bringin' my own cast iron.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...