AussieTitanFan08

Update: Titans Not Picking Up Conklin's 5th year option

scine09   
5 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Eh, it was a joke. 

Whether it was or wasn't you know there's several people here actively rooting for a certain outcome or a certain player to succeed/fail because of what they said on the message board.

Edited by scine09

OILERMAN   
Just now, scine09 said:

Whether it was or wasn't you know there's several people here actively rooting for a certain outcome or a certain player to succeed/fail because of what they said on the message board.

or watching an outcome and not in denial about it

enigma   
11 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

or watching an outcome and not in denial about it

Yeah, because it isn't ironic at all for you to be calling out others for this lol. Which is not to discount the many great (and correct) comments you've made nor those that you've made that have been less so...

Edited by enigma

18 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I don’t think anyone really does that. 

scine09   
Just now, Titans279 said:

I don’t think anyone really does that. 

Come on.  You know there's people actively rooting against certain people to fit their narrative.

tgo   
Just now, scine09 said:

Come on.  You know there's people actively rooting against certain people to fit their narrative.

Which people? 

OILERMAN   
1 hour ago, enigma said:

Yeah, because it isn't ironic at all for you to be calling out others for this lol. Which is not to discount the many great (and correct) comments you've made nor those that you've made that have been less so...

I agree I've made many great and correct comments but the rest of your post is vague and needs more explaining 

tgo   
3 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

According to this report the Titans could even extend Conklin during this upcoming season.

Interesting. Hopefully so, because I don't want to have to get another jersey!

I would love to end up being wrong about this and for Conklin to play great and for us to have two bookend tackles for the next 5 years. 

Edited by tgo

1 minute ago, tgo said:

Interesting. Hopefully so, because I don't want to have to get another jersey!

Most important part of that report was Conklin was finally healthy again, having personally experienced a torn ACL it just takes a while to feel totally comfortable again, while you can be medically cleared to return in as little as 6-7 months it can take 18-24 months to truly feel confident in the knee again.

Somedude   
11 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

According to this report the Titans could even extend Conklin during this upcoming season.

What I was hoping. Thanks for this.