Mueller Report

ChesterCopperpot1

1 hour ago, OzTitan said:

To prevent it happening to another president, the other president just has to not have so many people in their campaign with direct ties to a foreign adversary.

Pffft.

The only campaign that colluded with a foreign entity to try and win, was hillary's. 

Steele, who is foreign, and people in 5 Eyes, with bogus info created by Russian entities, most likely affiliated with the Kremlin.

The only question left is, how deeply was the State Dept and the FBI/DOJ involved.

I have no doubt there are people scrambling in WA DC and have been for awhile now. 

An awful lot of people just up and left very good government jobs with years of pension investment, seemingly for no apparent reason.

Edited by TitanDuckFan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its sad many on the right will ignore how bad this report is for Trump. He obstructed justice by any measurable criteria and it will be glossed over by half the country. 

"There wasn't collusion.   There was just a documented, coordinated effort through many layers of the campaign, rising up to the campaign chairman and including the President's own family (n

Posted Images

If the report comes out and it's pretty damning Barr will have some explaining to do.  Short of that, he did his job.  I think there is likely some shady stuff that came out in the report but nothing damning or he wouldn't have been able to play it the way he did.  Dems need to come to terms with reality here.  

6 hours ago, Justafan said:

If the report comes out and it's pretty damning Barr will have some explaining to do.  Short of that, he did his job.  I think there is likely some shady stuff that came out in the report but nothing damning or he wouldn't have been able to play it the way he did.  Dems need to come to terms with reality here.  

This is exactly how I see it. Barr could certainly spin the report summary, but only so much.

On 3/27/2019 at 5:51 AM, TennesseeTuxedo said:

I’m busting a gut reading the last few pages. Jeez, you guys must live in a fantasy bubble world. Trump won the election fair and square, but he wasn’t supposed to win a rigged election, rigged by Obama and Hillary, so they attempted to cover their tracks with this Investigation.

Once Trump declassifies the FISA files, it will all come out in the wash..

Lol literally wrong on all counts again lmfao.

5 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Let us remember the Joe Biden Ukraine scandal. His son Hunter was given a position on the board of an oil and gas company called Burisma, a company owned by a crooked oligarch who is being charged with money laundering. Why would they have such an interest in Hunter Biden? Oh yeah his dad was vice president. 

I think we need a 2 year $40M investigation into the money trail between the Biden's and Mykola Zlochevsky. Looks like a certain case of influence buying to me. 

Biden went to Kiev. Time for about 6 threads on that. 

You always know you’re banging the tard gong just right when the board idiot is up in the middle of the night.

1 hour ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Let me imagine that.....okay, done.  End result is you and the other nutbags around here would have 0 problem it.  Can it go negative?  -20 problem with it?  

Edited by Rogue

3 hours ago, Soxcat said:

With Trump you can imagine it.  With Hillary it really happened.  But great come back.  Wow, intellectual stuff there. 

It doesn't take much creativity to play your game either.

1. Imagine if Bill Clinton was trying to open a Clinton Foundation chapter in Moscow while Hillary was running for president
  2. Imagine if Hillary appointed Chelsea as an advisor and she was trying to open back channel communications with Putin
  3. Imagine if Clinton's campaign manager, national security advisor and others met with Russians and then lied about it to the FBI
  4. Imagine if Clinton disregarded national security concerns and issued security clearances like flyers to a party at Mar-a-Lago
  5. Imagine if the Clinton campaign had a secret meeting with Russians to get dirt on Trump and then lied about it

With Hillary, you can imagine it. With Trump it happened and you, Tux and other Trump supporters don't care about it. 

42 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Nadler strongly argued the Starr report should not be released for all the same reasons the Mueller report, if released, should be redacted.

Now Nadler has a completely different opinion.  Interesting how these brainless partisans work. 

Bottom line is simple.  The report does not have to be released legally so Dems should be happy with whatever they get. 

And yet now there is clear precedent that the report should be released unredacted...