9 Nines   

Probably just means soon.  Deputy Director  reconfirmed today the policy of not disclosing anything negative on anyone not charged.  So unlike Comey did to Clinton, the department is likely not going to disclose anything about Trump since the department does not think a sitting President can be charged, and therefore by policy, nothing disclosed. 

Edited by 9 Nines

OILERMAN   

The fact Trump has totally went off his rocker the last few days and was crying about how Mueller wasn't even elected makes me believe something is coming soon

Rogue   
16 hours ago, oldschool said:

A lot of dems are going to be disappointed tomorrow.

I agree.  However, in relation to the issue, this is what this idiot had to say....

"It's always interesting to me because a deputy, that didn't get any votes, appoints a man that didn't get any votes, he's going to write a report on me. I had one of the greatest election victories in history. Would you say that's true? They came from the valleys, they came from the rivers, they came from the cities, they came from all over, they voted in one of the greatest elections in the history of our country, and now I have a man, because we have an attorney general who -- nobody can even believe he didn't tell me, but he recused himself -- so I have a man who is a deputy who I don't know, who I didn't know at all, and he appoints a man who had just left my office, I didn't give him the job at the FBI, [James] Comey's his best friend, but listen, you know it better than anybody, you've been very fair in this, but listen, I have a deputy, appoints a man to write a report on me, to make a determination on my presidency? People will not stand for it."

Just....damn  

Soxcat   

Dems don't want this to end.  It will be a big nothingburger but as long as it stays alive they can continue to bash Trump all they want.  We even have not jobs saying they can't trust the Mueller report. 

Rogue   
2 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Dems don't want this to end.  It will be a big nothingburger but as long as it stays alive they can continue to bash Trump all they want.  We even have not jobs saying they can't trust the Mueller report. 

Well, sure.  Just like you and any Obama-gate.  It's the way the political sphere is. 

I want it over.  It's time to move on and address whatever conclusions come from the report.  The question is will Trump and Congress have the backbone to go after any bad actors from the report?  

12 minutes ago, Rogue said:

I agree.  However, in relation to the issue, this is what this idiot had to say....

Just....damn  

embarrassing is the word you are looking for.

Soxcat   

CNN, MSNBC and most other news outlets have had multiple people stating on a daily basis that Trump was obviously guilty of collusion and obstruction of justice.  Are they going to admit they have been showing us fake news for two years?  They are the embarrassment. 

29 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Well........Do the Democrats really need an ongoing investigation to bash Trump?

Because.........There's nothing else but this right?

Edited by NFLStudent