Local Tribute to Mariota

charleytolar

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charley, don't act like you didn't know exactly what you were doing when you posted this. You put chum in the water and got offended when a shark ate it.    A few things here: 1. The de

Five years ago my brother-in-law and his wife moved to the greater Nashville area. Two years ago, his wife's mother, due to poor health, moved to the area, too, to be close to her only daughter. In th

8MM and TitanDuck have Mariota dolls too:  

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Honestly, this makes Tolar look just as shitty for making up a story or using some story he heard about randomly as it does anyone who might poke fun at it. So... welcome to the family, I guess? But you're still banished to the little people table, Charley.

The whole thing is disgusting

1 hour ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Well, this is bringing back memories for sure. Instead of Terry McCormick trying to sell the board on joining up with them with the ulterior motive of aping the site into a money grab it's Tolar trying to sell the board on an old lady's death with the ulterior motive to prove how shitty everyone here is. I mean, I'd say nice try but damn if people didn't sniff it out in relatively short order.

Honestly, this makes Tolar look just as shitty for making up a story or using some story he heard about randomly as it does anyone who might poke fun at it. So... welcome to the family, I guess? But you're still banished to the little people table, Charley.

NashvilleNutjob, I sat in a small church in Virginia yesterday for two hours and listened to stories about this 91 year old woman who buried a husband and a daughter before her. One of them was told by my brother-in-law about her love of Marcus Mariota to the extent that she had requested to have her "doll" of him cremated with her. 

Some sick puppies here,but I'm not going to let them rule the day. It's a great little human interest story about an unlikely Titans fan.

Shame on all of you who doubt and ridicule this... and if you haven't noticed, I've been giving a DOUBLE THUMBS UP to all who post sympathetic remarks... which is a population TWICE THE SIZE OF YOU ASSWIPES!

Victory for the Good Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by charleytolar

2 hours ago, charleytolar said:

1. Story was true; I heard it first-hand told by my brother-in-law. You dumbass.

2. (a no value cheap comment)

3. (another no-value cheap comment)

I'm unclear as to why you, Oilerman, oldschool, and nowPenguin feel like you need to  be the arbiters of what is fit to print.

Quit Being Trolls. If you're not interested in the topic, move on. We don't need to know every stupid idea that boils up in your little brains!

LOL....Ok Charles, I actually do owe you an apology. I'm sorry for giving you the benefit of the doubt that your mental decline was due to age----sadly, I'm now convinced that you've been a moron your entire life.

1. No one gives a fuck about this story, your brother-in-law, or you. People are giving you condolences as a courtesy (which you shouldn't accept since you barely knew the lady.)

2. You have no response because you forgot the conversation.

3. You have no response because your diaper needed changing.

**THIS PART IS MY FAVORITE** "I'm unclear as to why you, Oilerman, oldschool, and nowPenguin feel like you need to  be the arbiters of what is fit to print."

This comment is insanely hilarious----it proves that you don't understand your own argument in any way. You claim that we try to decide what is worthy to be said on this site? That is 100 percent what you are doing every time that your arthritic fingers create a post. You see, I and the others, are the exact opposite of arbiters of print-----we advocate total freedom of speech. You have the freedom to post stupid shit and we have the freedom to laugh at you.

The most hilarious part is that you don't seem to realize that Oilerman is a literal "arbiter of what is fit to print" for this site. He's what's called a "moderator." He has the ability to delete all of your posts or delete you from the site entirely. He was given this role by the site owner. So, in essence, an official arbiter of print is allowing you to speak freely, without censorship, even though he disagrees with and laughs at your faux-morality crusade.

"Quit Being Trolls. If you're not interested in the topic, move on. We don't need to know every stupid idea that boils up in your little brains!"

Haha....that's like me going to a flat earther forum and being pissed that they don't discuss a round earth. You see, calling people on their bullshit is one of the key tenets of this site (and the old TitansCentral.) Here, you either sink or swim. You can hang or you can't. There are multiple other places to discuss the Titans on the web where moderation will give you a safe space and keep you in a permanent embrace. I suggest that you visit one of these other sites so that your last few years on this earth aren't made completely miserable and that you can die via old age still keeping the delusion that you are a true moral compass and not a complete fucking moron.

3 minutes ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

LOL....Ok Charles, I actually do owe you an apology. I'm sorry for giving you the benefit of the doubt that your mental decline was due to age----sadly, I'm now convinced that you've been a moron your entire life.

1. No one gives a fuck about this story, your brother-in-law, or you. People are giving you condolences as a courtesy (which you shouldn't accept since you barely knew the lady.)

2. You have no response because you forgot the conversation.

3. You have no response because your diaper needed changing.

**THIS PART IS MY FAVORITE** "I'm unclear as to why you, Oilerman, oldschool, and nowPenguin feel like you need to  be the arbiters of what is fit to print."

This comment is insanely hilarious----it proves that you don't understand your own argument in any way. You claim that we try to decide what is worthy to be said on this site? That is 100 percent what you are doing every time that your arthritic fingers create a post. You see, I and the others, are the exact opposite of arbiters of print-----we advocate total freedom of speech. You have the freedom to post stupid shit and we have the freedom to laugh at you.

The most hilarious part is that you don't seem to realize that Oilerman is a literal "arbiter of what is fit to print" for this site. He's what's called a "moderator." He has the ability to delete all of your posts or delete you from the site entirely. He was given this role by the site owner. So, in essence, an official arbiter of print is allowing you to speak freely, without censorship, even though he disagrees with and laughs at your faux-morality crusade.

"Quit Being Trolls. If you're not interested in the topic, move on. We don't need to know every stupid idea that boils up in your little brains!"

Haha....that's like me going to a flat earther forum and being pissed that they don't discuss a round earth. You see, calling people on their bullshit is one of the key tenets of this site (and the old TitansCentral.) Here, you either sink or swim. You can hang or you can't. There are multiple other places to discuss the Titans on the web where moderation will give you a safe space and keep you in a permanent embrace. I suggest that you visit one of these other sites so that your last few years on this earth aren't made completely miserable and that you can die via old age still keeping the delusion that you are a true moral compass and not a complete fucking moron.

Do you really believe all your bullshit?

What bullshit are you self-appointed thugs calling me on? I re-told a quaint and true story about an unlikely Titans fan that had a great human touch. You and your ilk must not recognize that. Sad for you and too bad for us. It is NOT up to you to decide what is fit.

With freedom comes responsibility and you and your friends' recklessness does not reconcile with that responsibility.

"Let it go" is a better version of "anything goes"... which is just CHILDISH.

1 minute ago, charleytolar said:

Do you really believe all your bullshit?

What bullshit are you self-appointed thugs calling me on? I re-told a quaint and true story about an unlikely Titans fan that had a great human touch. You and your ilk must not recognize that. Sad for you and too bad for us. It is NOT up to you to decide what is fit.

With freedom comes responsibility and you and your friends' recklessness does not reconcile with that responsibility.

"Let it go" is a better version of "anything goes"... which is just CHILDISH.

Haha....the funny part is that we haven't even been obscene about it. Our jokes have been relatively tame.

"Let it go" is a better version of "anything goes"... which is just CHILDISH."

Well, why can't you let it go? Why even respond to our childish musings? I'd venture to guess it's because no one in your family likes you or the holier-than-thou shit that you exude. This is why you post topics like these every so often. You know what the reaction will be, but you do it because it gives you a fleeting moment of value and confirmation that everyone else is morally reprehensible. 

1 minute ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

Well, why can't you let it go? Why even respond to our childish musings? I'd venture to guess it's because no one in your family likes you or the holier-than-thou shit that you exude. This is why you post topics like these every so often. You know what the reaction will be, but you do it because it gives you a fleeting moment of value and confirmation that everyone else is morally reprehensible. 

Thank you, Dr. Phil... ?

You ruin something that was intended to be a nice little human interest story with your juvenile antics. You have no respect for anything... and you're proud of it. You want to capitalize on something with your juvenile humor at whomever's expense. 

My guess is that this woman was smited by God BECAUSE she was such a Matiota fan.

i don’t think she is Hell like Oilerman claims.   Probably purgatory until MM plays a full season and throws more than 16 touchdowns in a season.

When will Mariota stop causing unnecessary pain and suffering?

2 hours ago, charleytolar said:

NashvilleNutjob, I sat in a small church in Virginia yesterday for two hours and listened to stories about this 91 year old woman who buried a husband and a daughter before her. One of them was told by my brother-in-law about her love of Marcus Mariota to the extent that she had requested to have her "doll" of him cremated with her. 

Some sick puppies here,but I'm not going to let them rule the day. It's a great little human interest story about an unlikely Titans fan.

Shame on all of you who doubt and ridicule this... and if you haven't noticed, I've been giving a DOUBLE THUMBS UP to all who post sympathetic remarks... which is a population TWICE THE SIZE OF YOU ASSWIPES!

Victory for the Good Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man. Why’d you waste 2 hours listening to someone moan about a 92 year old chick who croaked? I’d rather read trump tweets for 2 hrs.