The former President is stone cold stupid. Just listen to him.

'Nator

18 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

So a neoconservative think tank article... bogus.

....and a Wilson center article you didnt actually read that doesnt praise Trump nor blame Obama... but accurately reports a timeline of event.

great!

Where was this new plan Trump rolled out?

Or...

possibly just like the economy...

He rode Obamas coattails and claimed victory on his own.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a bizarre interview with Fox News last night, President Trump stood next to a sculpture in the Oval Office that he said depicts former president Teddy Roosevelt, and explained that statues are vita

Biden misspeaks, trips and says some stupid stuff sometimes.   Trump is a complete fucking moron and embarrasses himself routinely.    If you don't see the difference you're either

Posted Images

7 hours ago, titanruss said:

So a neoconservative think tank article... bogus.

....and a Wilson center article you didnt actually read that doesnt praise Trump nor blame Obama... but accurately reports a timeline of event.

great!

Where was this new plan Trump rolled out?

Or...

possibly just like the economy...

He rode Obamas coattails and claimed victory on his own.

https://www.militarytimes.com/flashpoints/2017/10/03/mattis-reveals-new-rules-of-engagement/

Oct 2017, Rules of engagement changed. Mar 2019, ISIS caliphate gone.

Edited by LongTimeFan
corrected end date that Trump cleaned up Obama's mess

2 hours ago, nine said:

The ISIS stuff is a nice diversion tactic to redirect discussion away from the topic at hand.

Donald Trump is a bumbling, incompetent idiot whose asinine myopia and corrupt, inept leadership are a threat to American society as we know it.   Someone prove me wrong......PLEASE.

Quit beating around the bush, what do you really think?

3 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

https://www.militarytimes.com/flashpoints/2017/10/03/mattis-reveals-new-rules-of-engagement/

Oct 2017, Rules of engagement changed. Dec 2017, ISIS caliphate gone.

Yeah this is fucking retarded. 

I posted about 5 news stories from Obama's tenure, 3 or so years ago, all reporting the imminent demise of ISIS.  

Same with the Economy, first Trump says it is a fake bubble and a few months later he is touting the exact same numbers, this time "I have defeated the ISIS caliphate!".

BTW he says the words "caliphate" every time, like he's super impressed with that word for some reason. 

I found my post from 2017

Anyone keeping up over the past two years knows ISIS has been losing their grip and taking major ass-whippings. 

2016 was a particularly terrible year for them and now in 2017 they are in their death throes. 

ISIS' caliphate is shrinking, and the terror group is about to lose one of its biggest cities (2016)

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-much-territory-has-isis-lost-2016-10

Losing ground, fighters and morale – is it all over for Isis? (2016)

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/07/losing-ground-fighter-morale-is-it-all-over-for-isis-syria-turkey

Top U.S. Official: Islamic State Has Lost 47 Percent of its Territory in Iraq (2016)

http://foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/28/top-u-s-official-islamic-state-has-lost-47-percent-of-its-territory-in-iraq/

ISIS is losing. Watch how and why it's happening. (2015)

https://www.vox.com/2015/4/15/8410501/ISIS-losing-Iraq

The big, dumb know-nothing fucktard is taking credit, just like he did with an economy that was already good. 

His dumb as dog-shit followers believe his bullshit

Edited by 'Nator

16 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

Yeah this is fucking retarded. 

I posted about 5 news stories from Obama's tenure, 3 or so years ago, all reporting the imminent demise of ISIS.  

Same with the Economy, first Trump says it is a fake bubble and a few months later he is touting the exact same numbers, this time "I have defeated the ISIS caliphate!".

BTW he says the words "caliphate" every time, like he's super impressed with that word for some reason. 

I found my post from 2017

@LongTimeFan But I thought decisions Trump made in October led to a route of ISIS in December? Are you telling me my news sources are wrong and that I'm just a mouthbreating sheep who is too stupid to think for myself? 

15 hours ago, Btowner said:

Remember when Trump was running around saying the unemployment numbers are fake? As soon as he took office, they were acurate and his followers never question why it was fake when Obama was president and now they are real.

I have been harping on this. It's utterly incredible. 

And the black unemployment numbers he always stresses:

From 16.8% to 7.8% during Obama's term. This trajectory continued as Trump took over and got down to a record, pre-pandemic 5.4% before Trump bungled the whole thing. 

What's better, 16.8% to 7.8% or 7.8% to 5.4%?  Opponents and left media hardly ever hit back with this!

3 hours ago, 'Nator said:

I have been harping on this. It's utterly incredible. 

And the black unemployment numbers he always stresses:

From 16.8% to 7.8% during Obama's term. This trajectory continued as Trump took over and got down to a record, pre-pandemic 5.4% before Trump bungled the whole thing. 

What's better, 16.8% to 7.8% or 7.8% to 5.4%?  Opponents and left media hardly ever hit back with this!

It drives me nuts. Trump and his supporters are always whining about unfair treatment by the MSM. But MSM does a poor job of fact checking Trump,  asking follow-up questions or even countering his flagrant lies.  Just like his followers they have the attention span of a gnat and before spending any time reviewing or challenging something, they are just mindlessly chasing tweets.

3 minutes ago, Btowner said:

It drives me nuts. Trump and his supporters are always whining about unfair treatment by the MSM. But MSM does a poor job of fact checking Trump,  asking follow-up questions or even countering his flagrant lies.  Just like his followers they have the attention span of a gnat and before spending any time reviewing or challenging something, they are just mindlessly chasing tweets.

And in fact, left media and many Bernie types on the far left were directly responsible for NOT touting the Obama record. It was never good enough for them. So with Obama you had both the right and the far left rhetorically working against him. 

A couple of months ago, he told Chris Wallace his healthcare plan was going to be announced in two weeks. No one has asked him about this beautiful plan. But I bet his supporters think he implemented a healthcare plan two months ago.

When was the last time a reporter asked how  much money has Mexico contributed to the wall or how many miles of NEW walls have been built or how many dollars have China sent to the US treasury or how could the country with the largest military budget have a depleted military or since the military was out of bullets, what were they using overseas? The MSM is just as complicit as Fox News.

On 9/17/2020 at 5:41 PM, Btowner said:

A couple of months ago, he told Chris Wallace his healthcare plan was going to be announced in two weeks. No one has asked him about this beautiful plan. But I bet his supporters think he implemented a healthcare plan two months ago.

When was the last time a reporter asked how  much money has Mexico contributed to the wall or how many miles of NEW walls have been built or how many dollars have China sent to the US treasury or how could the country with the largest military budget have a depleted military or since the military was out of bullets, what were they using overseas? The MSM is just as complicit as Fox News.

IMO, this is tied to the administration’s diversion tactics and conditioning citizens to lower our expectations of the country’s leadership. 

Every passing week brings another new blatant falsehood, baseless accusation, or mindlessly idiotic statement.   Before anyone can press him and hold him accountable for it...he’s redirected everyone’s attention to some other new controversy that’s even more ridiculous and more irresponsible, while the previous stupidity is swept under the rug and forgotten.     

• OILERMAN changed the title to The former President is stone cold stupid. Just listen to him.