The former President is stone cold stupid. Just listen to him.

'Nator

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In a bizarre interview with Fox News last night, President Trump stood next to a sculpture in the Oval Office that he said depicts former president Teddy Roosevelt, and explained that statues are vita

Biden misspeaks, trips and says some stupid stuff sometimes.   Trump is a complete fucking moron and embarrasses himself routinely.    If you don't see the difference you're either

Posted Images

President Trump in an interview on Sunday claimed he is now “immune” from the coronavirus, despite research indicating it is possible to be re-infected with the virus.

“It seems like I’m immune, so I can go way out of a basement,” Trump told host Maria Bartiromo on Fox News’s “Sunday Morning Futures,” using a frequent attack line against Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, who appeared in Erie, Pa., Saturday.

“It looks like I'm immune for, I don't know, maybe a long time, maybe a short time. It could be a lifetime. Nobody really knows,” Trump continued, adding that he had a “protective glow” as a result. A study published in September in the journal Nature Medicine, however, indicates recovery from coronaviruses does not confer lifetime immunity.

The president on Sunday also defended his response to the coronavirus pandemic, which he has repeatedly claimed will spontaneously “go away.”

"One is too many, but 2.2 million was the prediction as to how many people would die,” Trump said. “We lost 200,000 plus, and, you know, there are those that say we did a phenomenal job." The model Trump was referencing involved a scenario with no mitigation efforts. The model said the U.S. that with mitigation efforts, the U.S. would face 110,000 to 220,000 deaths. About 214,000 Americans have died from the virus as of Sunday.

Edited by begooode

24 minutes ago, begooode said:

The model Trump was referencing involved a scenario with no mitigation efforts. The model said the U.S. that with mitigation efforts, the U.S. would face 110,000 to 220,000 deaths. About 214,000 Americans have died from the virus as of Sunday.

....with three months still to go in the calendar year and flu season just around the corner.

I imagine the final death toll for the year will fall somewhere in between the projections for "basic Level I mitigation measures"   and the "zero mitigation" approach Trump continues promoting.

33 minutes ago, begooode said:

President Trump in an interview on Sunday claimed he is now “immune” from the coronavirus, despite research indicating it is possible to be re-infected with the virus.

“It seems like I’m immune, so I can go way out of a basement,” Trump told host Maria Bartiromo on Fox News’s “Sunday Morning Futures,” using a frequent attack line against Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, who appeared in Erie, Pa., Saturday.

“It looks like I'm immune for, I don't know, maybe a long time, maybe a short time. It could be a lifetime. Nobody really knows,” Trump continued, adding that he had a “protective glow” as a result. A study published in September in the journal Nature Medicine, however, indicates recovery from coronaviruses does not confer lifetime immunity.

The president on Sunday also defended his response to the coronavirus pandemic, which he has repeatedly claimed will spontaneously “go away.”

"One is too many, but 2.2 million was the prediction as to how many people would die,” Trump said. “We lost 200,000 plus, and, you know, there are those that say we did a phenomenal job." The model Trump was referencing involved a scenario with no mitigation efforts. The model said the U.S. that with mitigation efforts, the U.S. would face 110,000 to 220,000 deaths. About 214,000 Americans have died from the virus as of Sunday.

Somehow this is a step forward. He’s admitting we’ve lost 200k Americans. 

23 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Somehow this is a step forward. He’s admitting we’ve lost 200k Americans. 

Yup...least he’s acknowledging it.

But even after acknowledging that  200K have died, apparently  it’s still too much to ask of him to simply advise Americans to be careful and take basic, simple measures to protect themselves and their families.

President Trump said Thursday at a campaign rally in Greenville, N.C., that only Jesus Christ is more famous than he is.

"Someone said to me the other day, 'you're the most famous person in the world by far.' I said, 'no, I'm not'... they said, 'who's more famous?' I said, 'Jesus Christ'," Trump recounted, prompting cheers from his crowd of supporters.

The president added, "I'm not taking any chances ... I'm not having any arguments — Jesus Christ!" "And let me look up and I'll say it's not even close," Trump said, looking to the sky.

Before he lauded Jesus, Trump extended condolences to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's campaign team regarding the news of two aides testing positive for COVID-19. "Masks, no masks, everything, you can do all you want, but you know, you still need help from the boss," Trump said, pointing to the sky.

Trump's John Lennon-esque comments come one week after his son Eric Trump claimed the president "literally saved Christianity." “The Democratic Party, the far left, has become the party of the ‘atheists,’ and they want to attack Christianity, they want to close churches, they’re totally fine keeping liquor stores open,” the younger Trump said on a North Dakota radio show, referring to some governors' coronavirus restrictions.

28 minutes ago, begooode said:

President Trump said Thursday at a campaign rally in Greenville, N.C., that only Jesus Christ is more famous than he is.

"Someone said to me the other day, 'you're the most famous person in the world by far.' I said, 'no, I'm not'... they said, 'who's more famous?' I said, 'Jesus Christ'," Trump recounted, prompting cheers from his crowd of supporters.

The president added, "I'm not taking any chances ... I'm not having any arguments — Jesus Christ!" "And let me look up and I'll say it's not even close," Trump said, looking to the sky.

Before he lauded Jesus, Trump extended condolences to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's campaign team regarding the news of two aides testing positive for COVID-19. "Masks, no masks, everything, you can do all you want, but you know, you still need help from the boss," Trump said, pointing to the sky.

Trump's John Lennon-esque comments come one week after his son Eric Trump claimed the president "literally saved Christianity." “The Democratic Party, the far left, has become the party of the ‘atheists,’ and they want to attack Christianity, they want to close churches, they’re totally fine keeping liquor stores open,” the younger Trump said on a North Dakota radio show, referring to some governors' coronavirus restrictions.

Trump has arguably made Jesus more famous. Certainly people say “Jesus Christ” a lot when Trump comes up in conversation.

• OILERMAN changed the title to The former President is stone cold stupid. Just listen to him.