Would you trade Mariota for Foles, straight up?

Jonboy

Trade  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Mariota for Foles?

53 minutes ago, Stranger said:

The ball literally went right through Jeffrey's hands. It couldn't have been a better thrown ball. Jeffery just didn't catch it and Lattimore intercepted it. 

Don’t go making excuses. That would make you a Foles homer. The narrative is that Foles did fine as a backup. 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You mean like NFC titles and SBs?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'll always follow the Titans now.  For one thing I know more about them, the players, coaches etc than any other team. But just like the guys that defend their

Yes, but did he throw it to himself?

4 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

Don’t go making excuses. That would make you a Foles homer. The narrative is that Foles did fine as a backup. 

If Foles has 11TDs in a 14 game season he'd deserve to be shit on.

You think Eagles fans would give him a pass?

Edited by big2033

17 minutes ago, big2033 said:

If Foles has 11TDs in a 14 game season he'd deserve to be shit on.

You think Eagles fans would give him a pass?

What are you talking about?  Dude ruined their chances at the end. If I was an eagles fan, I’d be pissed. They better use their off-season looking for a clutch backup QB. 

16 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

What are you talking about?  Dude ruined their chances at the end. If I was an eagles fan, I’d be pissed. They better use their off-season looking for a clutch backup QB. 

Yeah, ok, he hasn't done anything for them overall.

You guys keep trying to look at quarters and games to build your argument for Mariota.

I was a big Mariota backer, but now I have to look at the overall picture he has painted for us. Not individual games and individual performances. The overall. That's why he's given little slack. Because overall, he's been average.

I know what Foles is ... and I know what Foles has done in "clutch moments" he caught a damn TD pass in the Super Bowl.

Edited by big2033

1 hour ago, Stranger said:

Foles has more value than Mariota at this point. No way they would trade straight up. 

I'd actually be really curious to hear what GMs think on that. I could see them being split almost down the middle.

1 hour ago, big2033 said:

Yeah, ok, he hasn't done anything for them overall.

You guys keep trying to look at quarters and games to build your argument for Mariota.

I was a big Mariota backer, but now I have to look at the overall picture he has painted for us. Not individual games and individual performances. The overall. That's why he's given little slack. Because overall, he's been average.

I know what Foles is ... and I know what Foles has done in "clutch moments" he caught a damn TD pass in the Super Bowl.

Sooooo... get a WR to play QB then?