Colts Week

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want to see the Titans put 40 on the score board the first half.  Fuck the Colts.

Titans are coming off a shocking upset against a highly-touted Super Bowl team where nobody gave the Titans a chance.....and now they're going on the road against a supposedly flawed opponent.   

Colts bout to get torched. Davis: 33 rec 7 td 547 yds

3 hours ago, tgo said:

It sounds like Levin has missed practice all week so far with an illness and Spain doesn't seem like he's progressing well enough to play. 

If Spain is out, I'm not a fan of Levin starting at guard on 1 or less days of practice. In that case, I hope they start Stinnie or Kelly. 

Hmm not a great situation at all, but I think Kelly has proven himself so versatile that you have to go with him. 

I think we will be a little less aggressive against Luck on defense. He isn’t as accurate, and most of his shots come in the intermediate and deep halves. I’m sending 4 all day and forcing him to stay underneath. If he shows he can beat that then switch back to the Patriots style defense at the end of the first. 

18 hours ago, TF_Titan said:

I think this is another “just don’t fuck it up” game. Hopefully this time they won’t fuck it up.

Here I disagree. Nationally the pundits are jumping on the Colts bandwagon and instead of recognizing us they’re rolling out the what’s wrong with the Patriots narrative. This is a PROVE IT game. 0-9 vs. Luck is a disgrace. We perform in this game or everything previous is totally dismissed. 

Personally, I consider it a hell of a ride so far after 9 games. But, I believe this teams ceiling is much, much higher.

32 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I think we will be a little less aggressive against Luck on defense. He isn’t as accurate, and most of his shots come in the intermediate and deep halves. I’m sending 4 all day and forcing him to stay underneath. If he shows he can beat that then switch back to the Patriots style defense at the end of the first. 

Half of all of his passes this year have been 5yards or less.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic