Week 6: Ravens @ Titans Game Thread

Jonboy

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn’t even realize it wasn’t a noon game until noon rolled around and I couldn’t find the broadcast...

So far I been telling all these chumps I’m a huge Maroita fan and the Titans are ruining him. The bunch of chumps are buying it too, not the smartest folks I’ve ever encountered 

Go fuck yourself you fake fan. 

Posted Images

If Mariota is really this bad the rest of the year (even though I'm not putting most of the blame on him for this) then you consider just cutting him. But if he's even average the rest of the year you absolutely exercise his option. Have you seen the talent around  him? You guys are just emotional little children. 

Just now, IsntLifeFunny said:

I’ve said that as well. I don’t care how it gets fixed, but Lewis is dog shit right now and is also a liability in pass protection. 

That's on the coaching. This should be next man up. When things aren't working, you try the next guy in line especially when the team is doing absolutely nothing

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

didn't say anything about making the decision now, I said this offseason JRob has a decision to make on Mariota.

JRob doesn't have to make a decision on MM till spring of 2020 at the earliest.

6 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

after this season JRob is going to having to make a decision on Mariota, if he doesn't think he is worth the $20+ million 5th year option he will move him on, because right now an extension isn't even in the discussion.

Look at QBs in the league right now. Hell Brock Osweiler put up 300+ yards today. 

Mariota is gone unless he completely turns it around. Dont see it. Love the guy but he is too inconsistent. 

Just now, 8MM said:

God I hope so. 

Why?

Marcus is a running qb that's fragile, overly conservative, and a middle of the pack passer at best. At this point he's a poor man's Alex Smith.

No one would bring him in to start unless he goes on a run in the next 10 games.

Could it happen sure? Do I hope for it? Yes. Am I confident in it? At this point no.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic