NFLN Teams that improved the most number 1 Titans

13 minutes ago, Kirkster said:

And there isn't a hope in hell of Searcy getting cut. 

No, he def survived after this draft. He can back up both spots and will likely play in some of the big nickel defense.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tennessee Titans   Gie general manager Jon Robinson and coach Mike Mularkey credit for knowing that a strong running game will not be enough in the year 2017. The Titans prioritized playmaki

Despite not getting the trade down, JRob made the best of the hand he was dealt.  I thought we had a pretty solid draft myself. 

I thought we had a good draft.  I think the Browns had the best draft.  I don't know how they missed the Chicago trade.  You have to give them a demerit for not being able to out with those dummies.

7 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I thought we had a good draft.  I think the Browns had the best draft.  I don't know how they missed the Chicago trade.  You have to give them a demerit for not being able to out with those dummies.

It's not who had the best draft, it's who improved the most and it deff was us 

Personally, I think the Bucs improved the most. Jameis has some LEGIT weapons (of all types) all over the field now. They also addressed a huge need at FS with a very nice player in Justin Evans and then spent the rest of the picks on the front 7 and a back up RB they really needed. If they don't make the playoffs it'll be a huge disappointment.

1 hour ago, KingTitan8 said:

It's not who had the best draft, it's who improved the most and it deff was us 

15 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Personally, I think the Bucs improved the most. Jameis has some LEGIT weapons (of all types) all over the field now. They also addressed a huge need at FS with a very nice player in Justin Evans and then spent the rest of the picks on the front 7 and a back up RB they really needed. If they don't make the playoffs it'll be a huge disappointment.

I like what we did a lot.  I also think some other teams improved as well.  There we too many talented players for teams not to improve.

There will definitely be a lot of competition at the bottom half of our roster and more specifically at the WR / DB positions and ST which were unarguably the weakest links on the team.

We attacked what we were weakest at which is good but it didn't seem like we really planned for the future by getting younger on the defensive front 7. Hopefully one of those cats picked in the later rounds turns out to make a name for themselves. Lord knows you can never have too many LBs for DLBs defense.

I don't think it's a stretch for the league to assume we win the division. On paper, we upgraded our weakest links and didn't lose anyone major. 

1 hour ago, Mythos27 said:

This site agrees with you. 

Tampa Bay Buccaneers A+ This is how you make sure a franchise quarterback succeeds. Jameis Winston now has Mike Evans, DeSean Jackson and one of this draft's surest things, O.J. Howard.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2706563-nfl-draft-grades-2017-team-by-team-list-of-scores-and-overall-analysis

Titans get a B+

Overall winner is NE.

51 minutes ago, 8MM said:

While I give the Bucs' receiving corps the edge, I still think Marcus will now have the better supporting cast with the addition of Davis. We're better than them at TE, even with OJ and our running game is far superior.