Oman, your take on Mariota is BS

NashvilleNinja

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mariota missed guys all day long.  He was horrible.  It's not the offense it's Mariota.  His feet are all out of whack and he has lost his confidence.  I don't know what else to say.

NN, You're history of clinging to star players like the homer you are is long and bad. I like Mariota and want success but sorry buddy, he's been terrible  

Bullshit.   The problems aren't Either/or.    They are scheme, personnel,  and the qb.   We have no one in the organization qualified to mentor a qb. No one worthy to cal

Just now, OILERMAN said:

I'm sure they had their share of blame, didn't like the final play call.....

But that stuff is minute compared to the QB play

LOL.  I was surprised you when you hitched your wagon to a Robiskie offense.  Only a matter of time before you come around.

Say what you want about Whiz as a headcoach, but the guy knew his stuff when coaching up QB's.  The difference between Mariota from year one to this season is as glaring as it gets.  It will be interesting to see what that guy with All-22 on Reddit has to say about Mariota this week.  The two biggest issues with his play this year is footwork and his progressions.  

We heard how coachable he is all the time, which leads me to believe the quality of the coaching has went to shit.  This is even more obvious considering the things he did as a rookie are things he is struggling with in his second season.   I personally think our OC is a moron and he is closely followed by a slack jawed Mularkey (does he ever just stand with his mouth closed??).  

Just now, Yoshimitsu said:

Say what you want about Whiz as a headcoach, but the guy knew his stuff when coaching up QB's.  The difference between Mariota from year one to this season is as glaring as it gets.  It will be interesting to see what that guy with All-22 on Reddit has to say about Mariota this week.  The two biggest issues with his play this year is footwork and his progressions.  

We heard how coachable he is all the time, which leads me to believe the quality of the coaching has went to shit.  This is even more obvious considering the things he did as a rookie are things he is struggling with in his second season.   I personally think our OC is a moron and he is closely followed by a slack jawed Mularkey (does he ever just stand with his mouth closed??).  

Whiz didn't get the credit he deserved with Marcus. Whiz O is 100x better than the s*** we've been watching

9 minutes ago, WG53 said:

Bullshit.

The problems aren't Either/or. 

They are scheme, personnel,  and the qb.

We have no one in the organization qualified to mentor a qb. No one worthy to call plays properly and no one able to call AAS on her bullshit.

Try telling Oman that.

4 minutes ago, scine09 said:

How the fuck can anyone blame Robiskie when Mariota can't hit a pass if the receiver was the ocean?

I'll simply point to the easiest answer to your question.  Pinned deep at the end of the 1st half, we choose to pass it three times and punt.  Can I blame that on fucking Robiskie?