Curry is the best since Jordan

IsntLifeFunny

1 hour ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

So when Lebron has his full squad healthy he takes a 2016 warriors team to game 7 and wins in the final minute and that provides evidence that a 2015 Cavs team would have won?

I dont see how that helps anything. Obviously if the cavs were healthy in 2015 they would have had a better chance but there is zero evidence that they would have won.

Love was healthy all series? Pretty sure he never played the same after the concussion and missed a game.

Also, if the NBA would just step up and call Draymond and Bogut on their illegal high screens, Warriors wouldn't even be in the discussion. The Patriots of basketball, who will stretch the rules however it takes to win. 

This isn't discrediting Curry and Thompson, who are undeniably two of the best shooters the NBA has ever seen. But come on, take off the rose colored glasses...

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just glad LeBron is no longer the face of the league. If anyone caught the OKC GS game tonight they were more entertained watching the NBA than they have been in a very long time. The guy is elect

Curry is MIA in what should be the defining moments of his career. If Warriors lose this series against the Thunder, I think we can hold off the Jordan comparisons for a while. 

It's obnoxious. And the more I watch Draymond Green play the more I can't stand him. 

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Downtown said:

Love was healthy all series? Pretty sure he never played the same after the concussion and missed a game.

Also, if the NBA would just step up and call Draymond and Bogut on their illegal high screens, Warriors wouldn't even be in the discussion. The Patriots of basketball, who will stretch the rules however it takes to win. 

This isn't discrediting Curry and Thompson, who are undeniably two of the best shooters the NBA has ever seen. But come on, take off the rose colored glasses...

Love missed one game which they won. If he wasnt healthy returning then thats on the NBA since you have to pass a concussion protocol. Him being off just had to do with him being off. The whole NBA does the illegal screen BS including the Cavs so I hate that discussion. The big difference is GS has two of the best shooters in the game to pair with what they allow now days. Im not taking anything away from the Cavs so I dont get the rose colored glasses comment. Im just calling out the people who are trying to take 2015 away from GS based on the 2016 results. If they can try and play the not having their full squad for 2015 then why cant Warrior fans pull the BS excuses for 2016?

Edited by CaliTitan3518

16 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

So when Lebron has his full squad healthy he takes a 2016 warriors team to game 7 and wins in the final minute and that provides evidence that a 2015 Cavs team would have won?

I dont see how that helps anything. Obviously if the cavs were healthy in 2015 they would have had a better chance but there is zero evidence that they would have won.

When Lebron had his full squad he beat an even better 16 Warriors team.

Without Irving and Love Cleveland still went 4-2, and only one of the games was a blowout. It's pretty easy to see how Cleveland wins that series with their other top 2 performers.  

4 hours ago, 'Nator said:

When Lebron had his full squad he beat an even better 16 Warriors team.

Without Irving and Love Cleveland still went 4-2, and only one of the games was a blowout. It's pretty easy to see how Cleveland wins that series with their other top 2 performers.  

The Warriors were better in the playoffs in 2015 than 2016. They were healthy and didn't have a tough road to the finals. Their small lineup was lethal because teams didn't have an answer to it. The 2015 cavs werent nearly as good as 2016 even when healthy. 

You keep saying cavs went 4-2 with their players but fail to accept Warriors went 3-1 with their starting lineup healthy.

Edited by CaliTitan3518

The Warriors 1-year loan on KD will end next year, so anything short of a championship will be a failure for them.

With the cap going up to just $102M, they will be hard pressed to re-sign both Curry and Durant next summer.

Unless they're both willing to do what LeBron and Wade did in Miami and take a smaller deal to keep the team together.

• 8 months later...
On 02/27/2016 at 10:43 PM, IsntLifeFunny said:

I'm just glad LeBron is no longer the face of the league.

This is completely absurd, comparing a 1-trick pony like Curry to Jordan or LeBron?

Does Curry rebound? No, he's almost always outside the arc. Too afraid of the paint.

It just kills me when people criticize Harden for his lack of defense when Curry is just as bad. The only reason Curry gets away with his poor defense is because he's surrounded by great defenders like Draymond, Iggy, and Thompson.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, JakePA_Titan said:

In about 6 days he will have 1 less ring than that man who went to 7 straight. In 5 less opportunities.

Curry will end up with more rings than Lebron.

Steve Kerr and Robert Horry both have more rings than Larry Bird.

12 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

So does Derek Fisher.

So we are comparing role players who played along side top 5 players of all time to Curry?

Most physically gifted player to ever play is soon to be 3-5 in the finals. 

The King is a failure.

LOL not even worth responding to.