Curry is the best since Jordan

IsntLifeFunny

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just glad LeBron is no longer the face of the league. If anyone caught the OKC GS game tonight they were more entertained watching the NBA than they have been in a very long time. The guy is elect

Curry is MIA in what should be the defining moments of his career. If Warriors lose this series against the Thunder, I think we can hold off the Jordan comparisons for a while. 

It's obnoxious. And the more I watch Draymond Green play the more I can't stand him. 

Posted Images

I know Curry probably cares nothing about it, but I love that this game was basically giant F U to all these old fuckers that no one cares about anymore coming out in the media and talking about how their teams would beat the Warriors and how much better it was back in their day. Seriously shut the fuck up, no one cares about you anymore Cedric Ceballos and Stephen Jackson, and hell even Oscar Robertson, and no you guys wouldn't be able to beat the Warriors much less shut down Curry.

11 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Curry is just a freak. Combine that insane shooting touch with being practically unguardable.

I'm not sure his game compares to any other NBA great. Maybe Pistol Pete, but that way way before my time...

Before mine too, but accurate (especially at LSU) as they both exhibited ball handling and shooting skills that just made others around them look stupid.

Curry's great for the game, because as much as we love the monster Shaqs or the physical freak of nature Lebrons (who is also obviously pretty darn skilled too), pure ball skills are what get kids out on the playground, into the gym, and into the back yard, to practice being Curry.

Just now, Starkiller said:

The amazing ball skills are great for the game. Kids jacking up 3s from all over the court is not...

eh. that's on the coaches to put kids in their place. ive read articles on how currys destroying the game at the hs level cuz all kids wanna do is shoot threes, pure nonsense.

10 hours ago, Rab said:

I know Curry probably cares nothing about it, but I love that this game was basically giant F U to all these old fuckers that no one cares about anymore coming out in the media and talking about how their teams would beat the Warriors and how much better it was back in their day. Seriously shut the fuck up, no one cares about you anymore Cedric Ceballos and Stephen Jackson, and hell even Oscar Robertson, and no you guys wouldn't be able to beat the Warriors much less shut down Curry.

lol that's hilarious, as someone who stopped following the nba really after the last Celtics lakers finals, I never heard about this, then I saw steve kerr said something bout asking the old timers how to stop steph, now it all makes sense.

11 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I'm just glad LeBron is no longer the face of the league. If anyone caught the OKC GS game tonight they were more entertained watching the NBA than they have been in a very long time. The guy is electric. His efficiency stats are off the charts. He's simply unguardable. 

I was joking with a buddy that lebrons gonna take league minimum to play with steph cuz that's his only chance at another ring

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

The amazing ball skills are great for the game. Kids jacking up 3s from all over the court is not...

That would be unfortunate, but I get it.  Was just in ATL visiting my sis and her fam and saw my nephew and niece both play in Jr H and HS games.  And yes, my nephew loves Curry.  And yes, he never met a 3 pt shot he didn't like.

Thing about Curry is that his game is so much more than just shooting.  Amazing ball handler of course but extremely creative as both a passer and a scorer around a basket.  He's not a Reggie Miller outside shooter-only type.