Chargers Week

AussieTitanFan08

2 hours ago, AvgJoe said:

This Titans team is so strange that i could see us beating the Chargers handily just to confuse everyone for another week or two. 

The Chargers have lost two games, Rams and Chiefs. This is a tougher matchup than the Ravens. I expect a double digit loss.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This Titans team is so strange that i could see us beating the Chargers handily just to confuse everyone for another week or two. 

There’s so many leak points in the offense I don’t know how they fix it. I’m at the point I don’t know if it’s talent, execution, or coaching. There’s simply no way we should have 3 games with zero to

This staff is going to do what they can to win, they aren’t trying to teach a 4th year QB how to pass.    If running Mariota helps them beat SD that’s what they’ll do. 

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

The Chargers have lost two games, Rams and Chiefs. This is a tougher matchup than the Ravens. I expect a double digit loss.

I don’t disagree, my point was just that this team has beat some good teams and could beat the Chargers.

Vrabel basically admitting that he needs to get more involved with the offense when asked if he "needs to get more involved with the offense." He was saying we need to run the ball more and that's the formula to winning. Said running it as much as we've been running it isn't going to cut it. 

He's right though - that they need to play more "Mularkey ball." That's how you win with this kind of QB. 

But then...why not keep the guy who plays Mularkey ball best?

(Mularkey himself)

Edited by tgo

• Jonboy pinned this topic
1 hour ago, AvgJoe said:

I don’t disagree, my point was just that this team has beat some good teams and could beat the Chargers.

You gave up on Mariota. If he's a scrub like you say there's no way we beat them, let alone any team with a "competent" QB. 

48 minutes ago, tgo said:

Vrabel basically admitting that he needs to get more involved with the offense when asked if he "needs to get more involved with the offense." He was saying we need to run the ball more and that's the formula to winning. Said running it as much as we've been running it isn't going to cut it. 

He's right though - that they need to play more "Mularkey ball." That's how you win with this kind of QB. 

But then...why not keep the guy who plays Mularkey ball best?

(Mularkey himself)

he needs to stay out of the offense. his involvement is creating disjointedness. 

just like on defense where the 3rd down defense is "his" 

we've been pretty terrible on 3rd downs the last 3 weeks. 

If this were in San Diego, It would be a definite loss.  The travel across the pond and playing at such an early time could cause some issues.  May throw both teams out of wack enough to give us a puncher’s chance.  I still expect us to lose, but I don’t think it will be a blowout like yesterday or a turd bowl like the bills.  J

• Jonboy unpinned this topic