PFF: Titans Most Improved AFC South Team

Jonboy

The Rams were a night and day difference on offense from 2016 to 2017. 

I can see Sharpe filling a similar role like Kupp and Sanu. He's more reliable than Taylor which is why I think he plays ahead of him. Taylor can create explosive plays that Sharpe can't. It'd be great if he can take a big step.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some big names left Nashville this offseason, but their on-field production wasn’t close to their reputation at this point in their careers. Eric Decker and DeMarco Murray managed grades of 72.5 and 7

Couldn't agree more   First of all both coordinators are upgrades   Davis(the late season healthy version) over Decker and Lewis over Murray are both giant upgrades. Decker and Mur

Wow, we've never heard you say that before. Thanks for letting us know finally!

25 minutes ago, socaltitan said:

The Rams were a night and day difference on offense from 2016 to 2017. 

I can see Sharpe filling a similar role like Kupp and Sanu. He's more reliable than Taylor which is why I think he plays ahead of him. Taylor can create explosive plays that Sharpe can't. It'd be great if he can take a big step.

I would trade Sharpe for Kupp in a heartbeat

3 hours ago, japan said:

Until Taylor can remember the plays and run the routes, he is going to struggle to see the field.

Did they even have routes to run in that offense?  It looked elementary and back yard type of an O to me....

10 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Neither Sharpe nor Taylor have shown anything at the NFL level yet. 

And one is the 3rd receiver right now

An injury to Matthews or Davis and both are in the top 3

I’m actually interested to see what Campanaro might offer as a slot WR. Apparently he had a long injury history that hampered his time in Baltimore.

If he could stay healthy maybe he could contribute. He might be their best straight line speed WR right now (unless you count lining Adore or Lewis up at WR). 

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

And one is the 3rd receiver right now

An injury to Matthews or Davis and both are in the top 3

This is why I was drum beating for WR.

43 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I’m actually interested to see what Campanaro might offer as a slot WR. Apparently he had a long injury history that hampered his time in Baltimore.

If he could stay healthy maybe he could contribute. He might be their best straight line speed WR right now (unless you count lining Adore or Lewis up at WR). 

I think Campanaro can come in and compete. Vrabel seems intent on letting everyone get their shot.

6 hours ago, Huston said:

This is way over blown, nobody was scared of the Rams trio of wr's before the season the Titans pass wr's are more talented just unproven.

The Rams WRs were pretty average last season too. 

Todd Gurley was their reception and receiving yardage leader. Their entire offense was mostly Gurley's monster season.