49ers Sign Garoppolo To Long Term Deal, 5 Years $137.5 Million

Jonboy

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Robert Kraft is a total moron   The Pats possibly had a Montana to Young situation and blew it.     

Hopefully the Titans have a reason to give Mariota a $200M in 2020. 

The cap doesnt matter anymore. You guys are so scared of money thats not yours. 

1 hour ago, Kyle021 said:

Where did any of it come from

It came from Righteous being offended by people calling Jackson the retard that he is and everyone else not going off the deep end and criticizing white people as much. He clearly lost the battle on if Jackson's wonderlic proves he's a fucking idiot and has to resort to racism.

50 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

It came from Righteous being offended by people calling Jackson the retard that he is and everyone else not going off the deep end and criticizing white people as much. He clearly lost the battle on if Jackson's wonderlic proves he's a fucking idiot and has to resort to racism.

That’s racist

• 1 year later...

@WG53...yep it’s totally the same thing.  Stop bullshitting me!  And this ass clown had done nothing yet the Patriots had a Montana Young situation?  I will keep shining the light as long as clowns keep having race as factor in it.  I want nothing other than play on the field to be the final measuring stick.  It is not.  Do you know after producing quite effectively, we had an OP about DeShaun Watson’s hype he was receiving for his actual play?  Yet, Jimmy G is Steve Young because of what?  And I am the one bringing race in.  No I am sick of the double standard.  As I said, miss me with the bullshit!

On 4/2/2018 at 1:01 PM, wiscotitansfan said:

1 playoff appearance in one year for Jackson.  0 for Jimmy G.  Seems like Righteous keeps on winning.  

24 minutes ago, Righteous said:

@WG53...yep it’s totally the same thing.  Stop bullshitting me!  And this ass clown had done nothing yet the Patriots had a Montana Young situation?  I will keep shining the light as long as clowns keep having race as factor in it.  I want nothing other than play on the field to be the final measuring stick.  It is not.  Do you know after producing quite effectively, we had an OP about DeShaun Watson’s hype he was receiving for his actual play?  Yet, Jimmy G is Steve Young because of what?  And I am the one bringing race in.  No I am sick of the double standard.  As I said, miss me with the bullshit!

Didn’t read it all but seems the general consensus of this board is they paid him too much and they did that based on potential. 

5 minutes ago, Dinx81 said:

Didn’t read it all but seems the general consensus of this board is they paid him too much and they did that based on potential. 

Number 1, the OP didn’t start with how stupid it was to pay Jimmy G and number 2, the only complaints were about the system that allowed for every signing to be the highest paid QB.  The only reason that was an issue was because Mariota was seemingly headed for an extension and there would be concerns about our cap.  That’s over $30 mil per yer for a player who has accomplished jack shit and yet his POTENTIAL was worth it.  Not for Dak though.  

6 minutes ago, Righteous said:

Number 1, the OP didn’t start with how stupid it was to pay Jimmy G and number 2, the only complaints were about the system that allowed for every signing to be the highest paid QB.  The only reason that was an issue was because Mariota was seemingly headed for an extension and there would be concerns about our cap.  That’s over $30 mil per yer for a player who has accomplished jack shit and yet his POTENTIAL was worth it.  Not for Dak though.  

I think the argument was Dak isn’t worth 40M which is what was reported he was asking for. 

23 minutes ago, Dinx81 said:

I think the argument was Dak isn’t worth 40M which is what was reported he was asking for. 

This is a negotiation.  Of course he is not going to take the first offer and of course he is going to state a higher asking price.  Isn’t that how all negotiations start?

2 minutes ago, Righteous said:

This is a negotiation.  Of course he is not going to take the first offer and of course he is going to state a higher asking price.  Isn’t that how all negotiations start?

If you tried to sell me a car and your starting price was 33% over the value id laugh in your face too.