Mularkey just called himself out

AussieTitanFan08

34 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Jrob drafts not looking too good right now.

I've been critical for awhile, but everyone always thinks in April they drafted future all-pros. It takes time to see how things shake out. 

My biggest issue is where he invests. But to be fair, maybe these guys are all awesome and it's Mularkey's shit-show that is bringing the group down.

Edited by cenj

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What kind of offense are we running here where week in week out veteran guys are running the wrong way on plays.  WTF is going on with this offense?

That didn't cost the team the game.  In fact I liked the call.

Keep going...

Posted Images

We're going to find out who is smarter at the end of the season.

JRob (and AAS) or Marcus.

Hopefully JRob tells Mularkey to fire Robiskie or he goes too.

If Marcus isn't traded and The FO insists on keeping this coaching staff, I sincerely hope Marcus tells JRob he won't re-sign after his rookie contract is up.

I've watched this kid in pressers for almost 6 years now, and I've never seen him like he is lately.  He is frustrated and pissed off and it's not helping him or the team.  Even when they win he's frustrated.

But he will not throw his teammates or his coaches under the bus publicly.  That's not him and it never has been.

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

No I don't take that back...... The Cards offense was a joke today. If Gabbert didn't suck it would have been way worse. 

My problem with DL is you'll never beat top playoff teams with good QBs with him playing man coverage like he does. 

Has the defense done well, sure. It would have literally been impossible not to. Like Jamal said on the podcast weeks ago, you can't judge the defense vs these terrible offenses

The defense has been fine all year outside of the Houston game.

Unless you expect the defense to play at the level of the 99, 00, 07, and 08 teams.

With the defense playing as it has, if we had an offense that could put together the occasional back to back scoring drives or an occasional lead that consist of a couple of possession we might I don't know blow somebody out, and or keep pace with teams like Pittsburgh.

At some point the offense has to carry some of the water, it's long past due.

8 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

If Marcus isn't traded and The FO insists on keeping this coaching staff, I sincerely hope Marcus tells JRob he won't re-sign after his rookie contract is up.

I've watched this kid in pressers for almost 6 years now, and I've never seen him like he is lately.  He is frustrated and pissed off and it's not helping him or the team.  Even when they win he's frustrated.

But he will not throw his teammates or his coaches under the bus publicly.  That's not him and it never has been.

There is zero doubt there will at least be an assistant coaching shakeup. Mularkey will be pissed about it too. 

3 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Well the fact that he has to work twice as hard just to be mediocre at this level probably has him shook.

It is what is, he was always behind the 8ball coming from that offense. Any offense were the practice and game reps are split with the QB being a cog in a running game is lost time that NFL teams don't have to make up.

Outside of Cam nobody's made it work, and alot of his success comes from being big as an ox pretty damn fast for an ox and Steve McNair tough.

1 hour ago, japan said:

I notice that we haven't seen Oilerman comment on this Adoree play.  I'm sure it was Mariota's fault.

It's obvious as hell Napoleon LaRunt has never played the game and has no idea what a QB is up against in this shitshow of an offense.

The run game isn't working.  The receivers are STILL running bad routes after two years.  There is no consistency in the O-Line, and even the guys that executed well last year are struggling this season.

Not just Marcus.

Take out Henry's two big runs this season and this "smashmouth" run game, (that has no FB) would be ranked mid pack of the league.

This entire offense is on the ropes and no one seems to have an answer.  And they keep going back to running two and three route plays against defenses hell-bent on stopping the pass.  It's fucking ludicrous.

mularkey gets fired and is a TE assistants somewhere. a new coach comes in. mariota lights it up. morons here:

"mariota mustve really put in the work in the offseason, he's improved dramatically. year 4 the game really slows down for a guy. I've never seen a player improve so much on his own in one year." 

Edited by titanruss