Kuharsky owns Vrabel again

TitanPoke

Just now, wiscotitansfan said:

But remember. Big made sure to let us know that Burrow beat us while taking 9 sacks. clearly you have no clue what on earth you are talking about.

If you look at the run that 2021 Cincy team had, it was the defense playing lights out and forcing turnovers (yes I said forced) that won them their 3 playoff games - any one of them they could have easily lost.  The OL problems caught up to them in the SB - plus a very ticky tack holding call on 3rd and goal on Wilson right before the Rams scored the winning TD.....It reminded me of the NO SB run when they beat Indy and Manning.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Who am I suppose to throw to?”

This is what makes PK right for calling him out. Vrabel threw his players and GM under the bus instead of taking responsibility himself (same thing he did with the defense).   So to not addr

This cheap Gotcha stuff from PK is why he's running a dumpy pay site.  

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Just checking, this is the same stuff that has been refuted for years right?  The offense is being played because of "limitations" by the qb.  And the value of the qb contract.

I'm certain @OzTitan refuted these points months ago in a similar "discussion".

They've been soundly refuted by Oman, Bud, Oz, OS, Justa, Mythos, Wisco, me, you, and anyone else with half a brain. 

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

They've been soundly refuted by Oman, Bud, Oz, OS, Justa, Mythos, Wisco, me, you, and anyone else with half a brain. 

I have to admit, I'm impressed with how he manages to suck people in, even though you know he's going back to his usual points.  

20 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

When we signed Tannehill he was the 4th highest paid QB after a 10 game stretch. Lol at any notion the team didn't think he could win a SB or be a franchise QB. The offensive design was based on philosophy and it cost us. 

When he signed, it was the 8th highest multi-year QB contract APY in the NFL.  At 29.5 M, the guys ahead were: Wilson (35 M APY), Roethlisberger (34 M APY), Rodgers (33.5 M APY), Goff (33.5 M APY), Cousins (33 M APY), Wentz (32 M APY), and Ryan (30 M APY).  The underrated part of the contract was how year 3 fully guaranteed at the beginning of the league year start in 2021, essentially fully guaranteeing 90 M of the 118 M.

Mahomes and Watson got extensions during the summer that bumped it to 10th.

7 hours ago, big2033 said:

Huh? I'm saying if a RB is your best player and is running for 2,000 yards it means something is wrong with QB and your passing game. 

I'm 100% fine with dropping Henry and have a more dynamic passing attack but have to have players capable.

Don't forget that we ran the ball just as much when Henry was out.  That kind of blows up your argument, as it proves it's the coaching staff.  No way any other coach but meathead continues running guys off the street at the level meathead did...even if they had Mariota starting.  

3 hours ago, BudsOilers said:

When he signed, it was the 8th highest multi-year QB contract APY in the NFL.  At 29.5 M, the guys ahead were: Wilson (35 M APY), Roethlisberger (34 M APY), Rodgers (33.5 M APY), Goff (33.5 M APY), Cousins (33 M APY), Wentz (32 M APY), and Ryan (30 M APY).  The underrated part of the contract was how year 3 fully guaranteed at the beginning of the league year start in 2021, essentially fully guaranteeing 90 M of the 118 M.

Mahomes and Watson got extensions during the summer that bumped it to 10th.

Was it the 4th largest contract? I guess that's what I remember. 

11 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Was it the 4th largest contract? I guess that's what I remember. 

It may have been 4th in terms of essentially guaranteed money at the time.  I remember idiots claiming it was a one year deal when the structure clearly said 3 for 90 M or you had to pay 62 M for one year....