Search warrant served by FBI on President Trump's residence

9 Nines

1 minute ago, titanruss said:

The only stupid part about all this for me is that he probably already has all the files digitally as well... sitting on several thumb drives already distributed and/ or hidden 

He's not smart enough to use a computer. He only can plug his own thumb in his anus mouth.Shit comes out both ends but the mouth is just an easier reach.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How stupid would you have to be to be a Trump supporter?

pretty good...  

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

I think it all depends on the details. How easily understood is the FBI and DOJ's rationale for doing this and potentially charging Trump. If it requires nuance, then I think we're in trouble. I think if people just hear, "he had classified information" then that won't seem like enough to justify this in their minds.

For now, all we have is, "It’s highly unlikely the DOJ would have pursued — and a judge would have granted — such a politically explosive search warrant without extraordinary evidence."

So, we just have to wait and see what happens before we can say.

First, he was not supposed to take any document ....any document from the WH on his way out the door. They are not his to take.

Second, and I had not known this till today, the Trump team was not arguing that they had more documents and were trying to negotiate the terms for returning them. The Trump team was arguing that they had no documents left to return, that they had returned them all in the 15 cartons they returned earlier. However, National Archives knew that not to be the case and that is why they leaned on DOJ to get the rest.

Third, it would not take a rocket scientist to figure out that if Trump returned some documents but not all, those he did not return had some value to him in retaining as that was a risk he had to have calculated was worth taking.

Under the circumstances I pose above, it would be no wonder that DOJ would go clear past a subpoena and right to a search warrant and execute it if they got it.

IMO, DOJ has been remarkably patient considering that they were apparently confronted with a target that claimed there was nothing left to turn over when they knew from National Archives that there was more that had not been returned. In other words, DOJ had sufficient evidence that Trump and his team were LYING to them. My view of it is that the affidavit used as part of the search warrant request includes statements from one or more Trump insiders stating that there were more documents there and this is where you can find them. I think it would have taken that to have gotten the search warrant.

1 minute ago, Bink said:

People in this thread talking about this backfiring or whatever. We've already hit rock bottom. There are people that didn't respond to Jan 6. Those folks are radicalized regardless. The members of the "general public" that still aren't convinced would swallow whatever garbage tik tok or whatever they are watching shoves at them. 

Trump's corrupt actions and illegal history is well documented. At some point you have to try to make an effort to preserve Democracy. The Foxnews apparatus will always have something to get the base relied up and we've seen first hand they don't have the ability to understand what is actually going on. 

Don't disagree but you are missing the point. This action could have extreme consequences so it better be for more than just some missing classified material the archives wants. 

• 9 Nines changed the title to Search warrant served by FBI on President Trump's residence