Search warrant served by FBI on President Trump's residence

9 Nines

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How stupid would you have to be to be a Trump supporter?

pretty good...  

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, begooode said:

Absolutely untrue. The self funding from Perot and his populist appeal at the time was unprecedented.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1992-12-05-mn-1144-story.html

In all, Perot reported spending more than $64 million on his independent bid through Nov. 23, all but $3.9 million of it his own money--a record for self-paid campaigns.

Bud... look...  When you learn how to decipher a car door from the engine pistons, get back with me. 

Ross Perot was a businessman. Where is the "above the radar" ROI on him self-funding TWO presidential elections? 

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

Previously, The New York Times reported that classified documents were included with the records Trump was required to return. The Washington Post further reported that some of the documents were classified as "top secret." 

This is the scariest part. Presidents don't get low-level TS-SCI shit. Whatever he had that was TS was PDB worthy. 

And we still don't know if or where that data traveled. 

Remember this? Trump's been loose with classified data from the beginning. No telling how bad the stolen documents issue truly is.

Trump Tweets Sensitive Surveillance Image Of Iran

https://www.npr.org/2019/08/30/755994591/president-trump-tweets-sensitive-surveillance-image-of-iran

Edited by luvyablue256

Also from 2017:

Trump staffers reportedly removed top-secret documents from a secure facility

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-staffers-reportedly-removed-top-163206427.html

The report, which was based on interviews with 11 current and former US officials, said President Barack Obama's national-security team became so concerned with the incoming administration's handling of classified information that it allowed Trump's team to view some documents only at the White House.

The documents presumably were removed from a sensitive compartmented information facility, or SCIF — an enclosed room used to read and discuss intelligence matters of the highest sensitivity. Access to SCIFs is tightly controlled, and electronic devices are not allowed inside.

Concerns about the White House's handling of classified information were on full display in February. At a meeting with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at Mar-a-Lago in Florida, Trump and his advisers were photographed in an "open-air situation room" viewing documents about a North Korean missile launch.

3 minutes ago, luvyablue256 said:

Bud... look...  When you learn how to decipher a car door from the engine pistons, get back with me. 

Ross Perot was a businessman. Where is the "above the radar" ROI on him self-funding TWO presidential elections? 

“I’m just making shit up, cuz… you know, above-the-radar stuff and insinuations”. Perot’s ego was a lot taller than he was. He was a builder of organizations, and he honestly figured he could address government spending much better. ROI is not why billionaires legitimately get involved in politics, prior to Trump.

And good luck with your rebuild project. Had a Pontiac back in the day, 400 in , and all that. Was great until, the AC and brakes took a shit.

5 minutes ago, begooode said:

“I’m just making shit up, cuz… you know, above-the-radar stuff and insinuations”. Perot’s ego was a lot taller than he was. He was a builder of organizations, and he honestly figured he could address government spending much better. ROI is not why billionaires legitimately get involved in politics, prior to Trump.

And good luck with your rebuild project. Had a Pontiac back in the day, 400 in , and all that. Was great until, the AC and brakes took a shit.

I'm just trying to explain to you how real politics works behind closed doors. I'm speaking from experience, ok? 

3 minutes ago, luvyablue256 said:

I'm just trying to explain to you how real politics works behind closed doors. I'm speaking from experience, ok? 

Fair enough, I won’t pretend (too much) to understand processes I am unfamiliar with. But I also think it’s a bit nihilistic to default to an overly cynical perspective and paint in too broad of brushstrokes , at least without strong indications otherwise. 

8 minutes ago, luvyablue256 said:

The flipper? I think it was someone(s) on his final staff. Possibly Cassidy Hutchinson. 

Also, she isn't in Mar-A-Lago. And how would she know what classified material he hauled down there after he got his ass booted from the WH? She was on his Chief of Staff's staff. She wasn't a mover.

At the very least, the fact that neither TFG nor anyone of his syncophants has released the name of the judge who signed the warrant (a la “Judge XXXX is obviously a fraud/member of the Deep State/leftard librul/etc”) leads me to believe that he or she is likely a Trump appointee (or at the very least a former GOP appointee).

A source familiar with the matter told NBC News that the search was tied to classified information Trump allegedly took with him from the White House to his Palm Beach resort in January 2021. “The documents are so sensitive that they may not be able to describe them in an unclassified way.” The FBI obtained a search warrant from a federal judge, not Biden's DoJ. Federal law enforcement agents didn’t sneak into any rooms or buildings. The Secret Service was notified and the former president’s lawyer was on the premises during the search. At no point in his 340-word statement did Trump get around to saying that he’s innocent. He also didn’t deny mishandling classified information

Btw: Trump has hired lawyer Tim Parlatore who is best known for representing retired Navy SEAL and alleged war criminal Eddie Gallagher.

• 9 Nines changed the title to Search warrant served by FBI on President Trump's residence