AJClown

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

?

Well racists, sexists, and homophobes often get caught saying lots of racist, sexist, and homophobic shit. The rest of us do not because we just don’t have any reason to say racist, sexist, or homopho

Dumbass put it all in email. 

Posted Images

9 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Is it racist to point out a fact? Obviously not. Is it racist to say that black people are more violent because said fact? Potentially, depends on the intent and how clear it is that the person cherry-picked the stat or is just uneducated.

It's clearly being in denial about other factors as to why those numbers are the way they are. If you are curious and actually want to look into the cause, the more logical thing would be to start with socio economical ratios and see if the murders per race differs between all those factors. I don't think it takes even a smart person to understand that homicides happen much more in poor areas, and guess who likely leads the charge in being stuck in poor areas.

image.png.1bf4679e7981d9e304e60e17dfa1cc40.png

Ok. 

Why are black people poor?

34 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

You do realize that systemic racism is the reason for the disparity in inherited wealth; the number one source of inherited wealth is home equity and you don't have to go back very far to find deliberate preferences against granting people of color access to mortgages.

Forget all of that. 

Racism is the reason there's only 2 black head coaches in the NFL. The offense coordinators of the last two Super Bowl winners are black former NFL players. Neither one are head coaches. Why is that? The answer is racism.

Name the black version of Adam Gase. 

Who's the black coach who's had 1 winning season in 5 years with 2 different franchises before the age of 42. You don't need numbers and charts and deep studies for this. 

52 minutes ago, NFLStudent said:

Ok. 

Why are black people poor?

Haven’t looked into it enough to actually have a meaningful conversation about it. I was just responding to a naive comment about who commits the most homicides. (I’ll give you a hint, the correct non-racially driven answer is poor people of all races)

Edited by wiscotitansfan

1 minute ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Honestly......(and I certainly don't speak for all) but there is no one to mentor them about how to get ahead.  I doubt many care about a credit score. And I hate to stereotype, but for many a set of 25-30 inch rims is far more important than a savings account.  Just simply, long term thinking versus short term.  They will pay $300 for a pair of shoes to impress someone.

But the white guys are even worse. Jacked up trucks with 33s on them and $1000 set of tires to just drive to work. I can't count the number I see on the interstate. Young people are really out of touch, unless they have rich dads buying them this crap.  

Tell me you're a 60+ year old white guy without saying you are 60+ and white.

13 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

No you didn't state the "obvious conclusion" you inferred your own meaning and then attributed whatever convoluted mess you came up with to me. You're literally trying to put words in my mouth and I'm not having it. I said, what I said.  You seem to be implying that I'm saying that all the racists that exist are white, republican men. I didn't say that and even tried to clarify that I'm referring to ALL people who hold bigoted views. Let me try again; The vast majority of people who hold various bigoted views resonated with Trump and yes, that includes people of color who themselves hold bigoted views. I will also add that there surely are some people on the democratic side that also hold some bigoted views however, there are FAR fewer of them and to the extent they exist, they have little to no sway on how the democratic party operates; that's where your false equivalency occurs.

You're trying the hacky "well it's the same thing on both sides so let's just call it even" argument. No, it's not the same on both sides and no it's not even. The Trump faction on the Republican party has been openly pandering and dog-whistling to racists and bigots of all kinds for half a decade and yet you're going to imply that because there might be a few intolerant people who call themselves democrats that this is even?  Fuck outta here with that. 

At this point you're arguing against a straw-man. You're essentially arguing against the statement "all Trump supporters and Republicans are racist" which is something I EXPLICITLY said I don't believe is true, numerous times. Stop inferring your own meaning and take my words for what they were because I was very deliberate about them.

Oh and if you're wondering whether anyone agrees with me, go look at the likes on the original statement I made, that ruffled your feathers. Then look at your posts and who is agreeing with you. I'll let you come to your own conclusions. 

I dealt with a guy today who had a shirt with an AK 47 on it and in the back screen was the American flag. In captions it said “want to have some fun?”. 

He wasn’t even an asshole, and I deal with a ton of them. That’s the dangerous part in my mind. 

2 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

You do realize that systemic racism is the reason for the disparity in inherited wealth; the number one source of inherited wealth is home equity and you don't have to go back very far to find deliberate preferences against granting people of color access to mortgages.

Yeah that's the point of this whole discussion

7 minutes ago, JoelinBellevue said:

Do you realize during the BOOM years of early 2000s that every mortgage company was trying to get the people that weren't so bright to refinance and get cash back? They had no idea they were doing financial suicide. Then the housing industry went bust and ruined a lot of people.  And let me ask, do you own a home? You may have equity but it's not cheap. Every time something breaks you can't call the landlord, you have to pony up the money to have it fixed. $5000 for a new roof, $4000 for a new HVAC unit, lawncare, etc.  You have to keep at least $10K in an emergency fund for things like this. So home ownership is NOT for everyone, at least at first. Most people can't even afford to buy a car without borrowing, which is also totally stupid. I pay cash for everything except my mortgage. You never finance a liability. 

Yeah I know. In CFP class in college we did an analysis of home ownership vs renting and determined it to be a 0 sum game, but it's not a 0 sum when the owner dies and leaves the equity to a loved one. 

But speaking of equity, I've gained over $100k in 6 years. I've probably saved at least $6000 in money I don't spend because my mortgage is cheaper than rent (in addition to the equity.) 

11 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Well, is it racist to acknowledge that the majority of murders are committed by blacks? To ignore that is stupid and to call someone a racist for telling the truth is obnoxious. 

Political  correctness and wokeness are fucked totally particularly when you ignore logic and facts and have to resort to insults as a response.

This isn’t a correct stat. Also, the disproportionate amount of murders and crime happen to poor people. You take rural white America and put it next to the ghetto and the statistics are almost identical. 

56 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

This isn’t a correct stat. Also, the disproportionate amount of murders and crime happen to poor people. You take rural white America and put it next to the ghetto and the statistics are almost identical. 

It is correct according to the FBI as of 2019 when they have their numbers on the website which I assume he is referring to. 

again. Still completely ignores the larger variable in the equation completely which is poverty

12 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

It is correct according to the FBI as of 2019 when they have their numbers on the website which 

By the numbers yes, but that only goes by who is tried and convicted of homicide. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

46 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

By the numbers yes, but that only goes by who is tried and convicted of homicide. 

Unfortunately, reading into who gets charged with murder vs who gets off due to “affluenza” or some other bullshit that basically only benefits white people isn’t quantifiable.