• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After I see how good he is I'll make a judgement on his guilt or innocence 

A Titan defender that can hit somebody!  I like it

They released her at the scene.  She went to the hospital 4 days later.  Almost like she found out who he was.....$$$$$    

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Seems like a warning is more appropriate for this. As long as it doesn’t become a trend.

I don't disagree, but the biggest concern is that he thought it was OK to begin with. The sort of character flaw that led to that decision will almost certainly manifest itself in other equally stupid ways.

If the Titans didn't know about this (or we find out they misjudged the situation and Weaver is guilty), it's time to really question the JRob's ability to vet prospects.

14 minutes ago, Thrill said:

I mean if he actually caused the concussion and really hit her, cut him. There’s no place for that shit. What Simmons did was bad but he was in high school and his sister had just been hit. This is getting into ray rice territory.

More like Joe Mixon.

Just now, TF_Titan said:

I don't disagree, but the biggest concern is that he thought it was OK to begin with. The sort of character flaw that led to that decision will almost certainly manifest itself in other equally stupid ways.

This is my thing. If it turns out to be true, they would need to give him a mentor and put him through a program in order to justify keeping him, in addition to consequences. 

Just now, TF_Titan said:

People do things in the heat of the moment. She threw a her drink at him and he saw red and went too far.

Not excusing him, but he can not be an inherently bad person and something like this still happens.

4 minutes ago, cenj said:

If the Titans didn't know about this (or we find out they misjudged the situation and Weaver is guilty), it's time to really question the JRob's ability to vet prospects.

One thing PK brought up is all the young scouts under Robinson and the fact that they don't have the same connections or character discernment as the old guys. 

Maybe that's just BS, but something to consider. 

People have probably forgotten Sebastian Tretola, but he was also a guy Robinson drafted who ended up being trouble. 

Edited by tgo

18 minutes ago, Thrill said:

Wait was blasingame one of the guys in the vandy rape scandal. I’m pissed he’s on the team if true. That was such a fucked up situation and coverup by Shane Franklin 

No. Blasingame was in HS in 2013 when Vandenburg and Batey did what they did. 

Blasingame was accused on twitter of rape but there’s been no evidence to show any truth to the allegations. He denied it through his agent and that was the last anyone heard of it. No civil suits and no criminal charges. 

1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

People do things in the heat of the moment. She threw a her drink at him and he saw red and went too far.

Not excusing him, but he can not be an inherently bad person and something like this still happens.

They may end up viewing it this way, as a one time mistake. He had no character issues reported previously 

2 minutes ago, cenj said:

How would they know unless Weaver or his agent made it public (at least to the teams)? They don’t actively monitor hundreds of draft prospects days before the draft. And no charges were filed until after he was drafted.