• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After I see how good he is I'll make a judgement on his guilt or innocence 

A Titan defender that can hit somebody!  I like it

They released her at the scene.  She went to the hospital 4 days later.  Almost like she found out who he was.....$$$$$    

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

I'm not sure which is worse...

1) either they knew and didn't care or 2) they somehow didn't know and the scouting department failed yet again.

No way they would know about this

1 hour ago, bondra316v2 said:

Is this why he fell to the 4th round?  You can't be going around punching baby mommas in the head.  Nashville doesn't take kindly to that.  It's a bad look for Jrob if he didn't know about it and an even worse look if he did.

She threw a drink in his face. Tried of women getting passes on doing shit just because they are female.  I don't think a punch is in order, but a slap maybe. 

Edit: LMAO....look at the numbnuts pretending to be offended. 

Edited by JoelinBellevue
Just now, BudsOilers said:

The fact the officer on the scene said he observed no injury consistent with a punch to the head and there are conflicting witnesses about whether he punched her or not, IDK......Add in the drinking and the girl very easily could have been drunk off her ass and fell down on her own. 

Not sure where the pregnant angle came from....

Hopefully he didn’t do it, but I question his sanity for telling cops he’d have no problem hitting a woman. 

If true,

Not sure if this is worse than Lewan threatening to rape someone or Simmons beating up a woman. 

Probably not as bad as Blasingame raping someone. 

Just now, Jonboy said:

Hopefully he didn’t do it, but I question his sanity for telling cops he’d have no problem hitting a woman. 

That’s my biggest issue. Just my observation, but it doesn’t seem like he did it. But then he was dumb enough to say he would hit a woman