• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After I see how good he is I'll make a judgement on his guilt or innocence 

A Titan defender that can hit somebody!  I like it

They released her at the scene.  She went to the hospital 4 days later.  Almost like she found out who he was.....$$$$$    

Posted Images

I'm a Ray Donavon fan.  One show starts with a NBA player getting a BJ in his own home.  Girl spits the jizz in the trash can.  Ray busts in and grabs the girl.  WTF Ray?  Ray grabs the condom she had spit his jizz in and hid away in her purse.  These guy$ are target$.  

5 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I'm a Ray Donavon fan.  One show starts with a NBA player getting a BJ in his own home.  Girl spits the jizz in the trash can.  Ray busts in and grabs the girl.  WTF Ray?  Ray grabs the condom she had spit his jizz in and hid away in her purse.  These guy$ are target$.  

I'm pretty sure the odds of this working are virtually 0.

11 minutes ago, Number9 said:

7 minutes ago, TeamRamrod said:

Did you just cite a fictitious drama as a source? 

im not saying you’re wrong one way or the other, because how the hell would I know? I just had whiplash reading your post and thought it was pretty funny.

5 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

I'm pretty sure the odds of this working are virtually 0.

I'm super confused.  Did she spit the jizz into a condom or into a trash can?  Was he wearing the condom during the blow job or did she take the condom out after?

2 hours ago, Jonboy said:

I'm not sure which is worse...

1) either they knew and didn't care or 2) they somehow didn't know and the scouting department failed yet again.

That's a damn good question. He was charged on Friday and they drafted him a day later. The alleged assault took place two weeks ago. :unsure:

2 hours ago, JoelinBellevue said:

She threw a drink in his face. Tried of women getting passes on doing shit just because they are female.  I don't think a punch is in order, but a slap maybe. Edit: LMAO....look at the numbnuts pretending to be offended. 

It's disturbing how after the two were separated at the bar (five minutes before the assault took place) he told the police "he had no problem hitting a female if they needed it". I suppose you condone this type of behavior, hitting women "when they need it". You are a sick fuck my friend! :finger3:

35 minutes ago, Number9 said:

The old trash can jizz routine... classic 

3 hours ago, Jonboy said:

I'm not sure which is worse...

1) either they knew and didn't care or 2) they somehow didn't know and the scouting department failed yet again.

It's definitely #1.  During the draft this past weekend, the homers assured us we can put our full faith in JRob's due diligence processes.

2 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

It's wild that you really think punching a woman is the better alternative than walking away or resolving it in basically any other manner

Sounds to me like Joel has a lot in common with the brother in law (Carlo) from the Godfather. Hope his wife's brother isn't like Sonny Corleone.

spacer.png

Edited by Oiler FANatic