So who here is getting/has gotten a Covid vaccination?

freakingeek

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is just the tracking chip activating...

It is all a master plan of Liberals promoting a vaccine to kill off other Liberals.  It all makes perfect sense.

Posted Images

I had second shot today.  Had upset stomach ~30 minute after.  I work out a lot so used to tweaking muscles, so I know how it feels.  Without exerting myself, I have had that feeling in the other arm and torso side.  I guess muscle spasms.  Also, slight headache.  I take it as a good sign my immune system is reacting.  

Edited by 9 Nines

6 minutes ago, NFL2K5 said:

Some fool said you want your body to show symptoms so it means your body is attacking the Virus. If you don't have the Virus or never had it what is it attacking ??. Liberals smh.

COVID-19 mRNA vaccines give instructions for our cells to make a harmless piece of what is called the “spike protein.” The spike protein is found on the surface of the virus that causes COVID-19.

First, COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are given in the upper arm muscle. Once the instructions (mRNA) are inside the immune cells, the cells use them to make the protein piece. After the protein piece is made, the cell breaks down the instructions and gets rid of them.

Next, the cell displays the protein piece on its surface. Our immune systems recognize that the protein doesn’t belong there and begin building an immune response and making antibodies, like what happens in natural infection against COVID-19.

At the end of the process, our bodies have learned how to protect against future infection.

The benefit of mRNA vaccines, like all vaccines, is those vaccinated gain this protection without ever having to risk the serious consequences of getting sick with COVID-19.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/mrna.html

7 minutes ago, NFL2K5 said:

You believe anything these crooked devil's tell you. 

I'm going to speak blunt because I think you can handle it.  This is real talk coming from a place of love for all people.

Walking around unvaccinated means one day you're going to meet someone with covid.  That person is going to give you a pair of dice.  If you roll snake eyes twice you lose.  Losing means dead -  the equivalent of being shot by that person in your head on the spot.

I doubt that's a bet you would ever take.  If someone approached you on the street and offered you that deal you would rightfully tell him to go f*** themselves.

When someone tells you to not get vaccinated, that's the deal they are offering you.

I recommend you get yourself vaccinated.  Don't buy into the lie that we can go backwards, or that the genie can go back in the bottle.  Take advantage and protect yourself.

2 hours ago, NFL2K5 said:

If I catch it I'd much rather take therapeutics vitamin D etc and let my body fight it off. I'm not injecting myself with something that hasn't been tested enough. You have your right to trust these people and I have my right not to.

I'm not going to be rude about it, but I'm sad you feel this way.

15 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I don’t feel sad for whatever happens to these people. They have their chance and made a choice.

I understand, but this isn't "these people".  Some are friends and family.  And yes, I count people at TitansReport as friends.

Enough people have died of COVID-19.

15 minutes ago, pat said:

I understand, but this isn't "these people".  Some are friends and family.  And yes, I count people at TitansReport as friends.

Enough people have died of COVID-19.

It sucks if it’s family, but just in general people who refuse to get vaccinated are choosing their own possible worst outcomes and I really can’t help but lack much empathy for them.

9 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

It sucks if it’s family, but just in general people who refuse to get vaccinated are choosing their own possible worst outcomes and I really can’t help but lack much empathy for them.

Yup.  If that clown wants to be anti-science and whatever and eschew the shot(s), then don't come back here complaining if you do get COVID-19.

On 4/11/2021 at 4:33 PM, Downtown said:

I don't think people understand that you do want your body to show symptoms after the shots. Symptoms are evidence that your immune system is actually attacking the virus. 

I have not had a cold in years. A decade since I had the flu. I had no reaction to the shots. So eat a dick.