Rudy Giuliani has "indiscreet encounter" with actor playing Borat’s daughter in Borat sequel

Titans279

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One time my Mom busted in on me when I was 15 and tucking in my shirt. Totally embarrassing 

It's really no big deal when the President's lawyer gets busted in a hotel with his hands down his pants, libtard! That's normal, everyday shit only a libtard would go crazy over.   Have you

Posted Images

What's the text messages got to do with this movie?

I have my doubts the movie will end up being too bad for Rudy, other than probably making him look like an idiot and a bit of a creep. Can't imagine that's going to shock anyone.

Just now, OzTitan said:

What's the text messages got to do with this movie?

I have my doubts the movie will end up being too bad for Rudy, other than probably making him look like an idiot and a bit of a creep. Can't imagine that's going to shock anyone.

It doesn’t. Just some dude online looking for clout and dumb blue checks falling for it. 

1 hour ago, 'Nator said:

One time my Mom busted in on me when I was 15 and tucking in my shirt. Totally embarrassing 

I was coming in to post, who lays on a bed with their hands down the front of their pants to untuck their fucking shirt in front of someone like that? 

42 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

I am talking about the raw video. I wouldn't waste my money on a SBC movie.

Point being, they have no reason to release the raw video when the movie comes out Friday. Figured that'd be obvious.

Edited by reo